Chapter 7

"Eww look it jiggles." Harry nearly threw up while Niall dissected a frog. They were in biology, and the teacher said they'd part take in an experiment. And stupid Harry hoped they'd mix chemicals, or make something cool, like slime. No, they're in biology, they're gonna dissect a frog. With Harry's weak stomach he refused to poke at the frog. The teacher understood, and had him fill out the worksheet, while Niall and Liam had all the fun. "Eww it popped!" Niall cackled as Harry began gagging. 

"Niall, follow the directions." Liam groaned actually doing his work correctly. Once the bell rang, Harry literally ran out of the classroom and exhaled loudly. He turned to his left and noticed Josh leaning against some lockers. 

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked as Josh jumped slightly and blushed. "W-what do you mean?" Josh stuttered as Harry eyed him suspiciously before walking towards him. "You don't think I just magically appear by Niall's side do you." Josh said calmly as Harry nodded. "True, Niall's still inside, see you later." harry said walking away as Josh sighed in relief. 

"You should talk to Louis." Harry chuckled sarcastically before telling Josh. "That's the last thing I'll be doing."

And just when Harry thought he was being so cool, 'Mr. So Cool' himself was standing beside Harry with a smirk. "And why's that, Harold?" Louis asked leaning down to look Harry in the eyes. Harry felt his face flush before he responded. "What do you want?" 

"Relax Curly, I have to speak to my teammates. Not everything revolves around you." Louis said before walking over to Josh, leaving Harry frozen. He could not believe that someone like Louis Tomlinson would say that. And just when he was warming up to him, he does something so arrogant and cocky. Wait, no, Harry was never warming up to him. Louis' a jerk and that's it, he could never see Louis as a friend, he doesn't understand why anyone likes him or puts up with him.

Harry walked to his locker and did what he had to do, exchanging books, and all the great high school stuff. "Seriously Harry, you should talk to Louis." Harry jumped and turned to Zayn who stood right beside him. "Get out of here you asshole, you hurt my friend. Creepy bastard." Harry growled kicking Zayn's leg. Zayn ignored the hit and sulked.

"I know I'm an asshole. I feel horrible, and I want him to forgive me." Zayn said before pouting and widening his eyes. Attempting to do a puppy face. "Zayn you're hot, only me and Liam can truly do the puppy face. But you wouldn't know that because all you want is his dick." 

Zayn glanced around with flushed cheeks and rubbing the back of his neck. "Did you have to put it that way?" Harry rolled his eyes before slamming his locker shut. "Get outta here, and figure out a way to get Liam to forgive you by yourself. And stop telling me to talk to Louis." 

Once Zayn was gone, Harry readjusted himself and went to walk away, but felt a tug on his shut. His cheeks flushed and he huffed when realizing he closed the locker on his jacket. 

He felt himself blush as he heard laughter behind him. He turned around ready to yell at whoever was laughing at him. But they weren't laughing at him.

It looked like Josh was telling a story that had Niall and Louis cackling. "Hey mate." Niall said through fits of laughter. Harry waved slightly, before turning away, but still listening. Louis Tomlinson, acting like an actual person?

"That actually happened?" Louis asked Josh before bursting into a fit of laughter. Ugh, Harry hated how confusing everything was. Sometimes he'll look at Louis, and think 'hey this guy isn't an asshole, he's a regular cool guy. That's also really sweet with his siblings'. But then Louis talks and Harry remembers why he doesn't like him. If Louis wasn't so arrogant, him and Louis could possibly be friends. Possibly.