Chapter 2

Two hands cupped his face, before they leaned in and their lips touched.

"Boooooooo!" Harry shouted at the screen throwing his popcorn at it.

"Huh? What's happened?" Niall asked putting his phone down as Harry rolled his eyes.

"Tara just kissed Ben. She's a dirty little attention whore." Harry spat, disgust following each word.

"So you?"

"Well I make it work." Harry defended before Liam walked in with a new bucket of popcorn.

"Can we watch something else now?" Liam asks sitting beside Harry to share the popcorn. "No." Harry scoffed, mouth full of popcorn.

"Yes, please." Niall said snatching the remote from Harry and flicking through channels. Harry pouted but continued eating Liam's popcorn.

"Boys are you gonna stay for dinner?" Niall's mum asked walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. Harry looked at the popcorn then Liam. Liam was his ride home, unless he stayed and asked Niall's mum for a ride. But he was already eating popcorn.

"I don't think so, ma'am, me and Harry will be heading home in a bit." Liam said as the woman nodded and walked back into the kitchen.

"Oh guys look, look it's our ad." Niall jumped up and pointed at the tv. "Ad?" Harry asked as Niall nodded.

"Yeah so people can come to our games, they started doing this so people are aware of when it happens and against who." Niall explained as Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why would a football team need an ad?" Harry question softly to himself.

"Oh look there I am!" Niall screamed pointing at the tv where he stood with a serious face as an announcer informed about when and where the football game was, and against who. But just as you saw Niall, he was soon covered by Louis.

"Well then." Liam said as Niall gaped at the screen. "Louis just stole your second of fame."

"That dick." Niall said before frowning. "That's not fair I should be in the commercial longer. Yeah they're older, but who's the first freshman to make the varsity football team. Me!" Niall whined before his phone rang.

"What?" He grumbled into it. "Did you see our ad?" Harry heard Louis' voice on the other side and gasped. How dare he? After stealing Niall's spotlight, he has the nerve to call the Irish lad.

"Yeah it was great." Niall lied before Louis burst into a fit of hysterics talking about how cool he looked, and just in all bragging about himself.

"So stupid." Niall grumbled while Louis continue talking. "Hey Lou, I gotta go, I'll see you Monday." Niall said as Louis said bye and hung up.

"Ugh I hate him so much." Harry said while scrunching up his nose. "Why does he have to be a dick about everything?"

"Hey Har, we better get going. My mum wants me home for dinner." Liam did pocketing his phone and standing up.

"See ya Monday Ni." Harry called as Liam said goodbye as well. Niall pouted and waved bye. Harry followed Liam into his car quickly turning the radio on. It then played nice classical music.

"Eww what's this?" Harry asked ejecting the disk. He held it up to Liam's face as Liam pulled out of the driveway. "This isn't gonna get you anywhere in life." Harry said before turning on a radio station.

He began singing obnoxiously loud as Liam drove as fast as he could to the boy's house. "Oh look we're here." Liam said stopping the car abruptly. Harry said goodbye to Liam before exiting the car and walking up his driveway. His mum didn't want him walking through her garden anymore.

He unlocked the door with the keys his mum hesitantly trusted him with. He kicked off his shoes and shut the door. He trudged into the living room before laying on he couch. His eyes shut and he sighed. It was quiet and peaceful, until a tiny white curly haired dog jumped up and licked Harry's face eagerly.

"Bella." Harry loved, his sister, Gemma's dog Bella. He thought she was the cutest, cuddliest dog ever. Gemma moved into a new apartment and they didn't allow pets. So with a heavy heart, she left her precious pup under Harry's care. He didn't mind, because the dog was super adorable. She loved being held and cuddled. And she was calm when you wanted her to be, and playful when you wanted.

The puppy barked before leaping onto the couch and crawling over Harry's back. Harry giggled before sitting up and carrying the pup.

"Lets feed you, yeah?" Harry said carrying her to a kitchen. He opened a cabinet and grabbed her puppy food. He put the dog down and poured it into her bowl.

"Harry, love, when'd you get here?" Anne his mum asked entering the kitchen. "Just now." Harry said putting the food back into the cabinet. He turned to his mum who was dressed in her nurse uniform.

"Could you do me favor, take the list and go to the store for me please. I just got called in." Anne said grabbing her purse from the counter. Anne pressed a kiss to Harry's forehead before handing him a 20 and the car keys. Harry said goodbye and waited for the front door to shut before groaning loudly. He really just wanted to sleep and play with Bella.

"This is your fault, you know." Harry accused looking at the puppy eating. Bella looked up at Harry with her big eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He said crouching down to pet her.

He put his shoes back on, grabbing the grocery list rom the fridge, and walked outside to the old car that used to belong to Gemma. His mum had one, and Gemma had one, then she got a new one. So, the old one is for Harry to use whenever his mum allowed him to. He only had a learners permit but was getting his license soon.

"Can't believe I'm doing this, I feel like absolute shit. I just wanna sleep, but... I gotta drive this jeep." Harry sung before looking at his phone that was on speaker. "Did you hear that, Ni? It was great right?"

"You don't drive a jeep though." Niall said from the phone as Harry rolled his eyes and stopped at a red light.

"But it was still good." Harry said as Niall scoffed. "Ok Harry it's good." Harry beamed proudly as he pulled into the parking lot.

"I gotta go, bye." Niall said bye before Harry hung up the phone and parked the car. He tucked the keys, phone, and list into his pocket before getting out of his car. He locked it before walking up and entering the store. He hated shopping, he only enjoyed it if Niall or Liam was with him. It was just fun, because shopping with your friends is always fun.

He glumly walked down the aisles collecting the items needed and placing them in the cart. When he checked off everything in the list, he decided to add cereal to it. As he turned down the cereal aisle he heard a familiar voice, one he loathed and always seemed to get him mad.

Louis Tomlinson

But... it wasn't the usual teasing, cocky, jerk. He peaked into the aisle and yes, there was Louis, surrounded by twin girls and two toddlers. He was smiling at the toddlers who were sitting inside the cart. Beaming at them actually.

"Lou, can we get this one?" One of the twins asked holding up a box of cereal. "No this ones better." The other said before they were all arguing over a cereal.

"Guys come on, there's a simple solution. Let's just get them all." Louis did taking the cereals and placing them in the cart making the four children cheer.

"No Louis, just one." Harry supposed his dad said. Louis nodded giving his siblings a false stern look, but kept the cereal where it was.

Harry's never seen Louis like this. He seemed nice for once, and not a total dick. It was honestly admirable, seeing someone 'cool' and 'popular' being sweet and nice to his family. It was a sight to see, and Harry planned to watch a little longer, but he's clumsy as fuck. So he leaned forward a bit too much, pushing the cart away from him and he himself falling onto the ground.

He was flushed and completely embarrassed. He was caught watching Louis Tomlinson. He hated life at that moment, so so much. Especially when hearing the taunting tsk and pair of black vans standing in front of him.

"Harold, clumsy, clumsy Harold."

Grrr.