Chapter 11

"LOUIS!" Louis quickly sat up from his bed and pushed the dog away from him. "Louis Louis Louis." Daisy and Phoebe said shaking him. "Louis breakfast is ready." They said in sync as Louis yawned and rubbed his eyes. He got up and stretched before following them downstairs.

"Louis, your um dad called again." Louis' stepfather Dan said awkwardly as Louis nodded. "And I've gotta get to work soon, so eat up. The girls are already getting ready." He said in a business suit and feeding Earnest and Doris.

"Dan, I've got it." Louis offered taking the baby food and feeding Ernest. "No, Louis it's fine, you need to get ready for school." Dan said but Louis stopped him. "Seriously Dan, I've got this."

"Thanks Lou, I'll see you two later." Dan said before kissing the giggling twins. He said bye to everyone before leaving the house. Louis sat and ate his breakfast while feeding the twins.

"Louis, someone on the phone wants to talk to you." Lottie said with frown before handing over the phone.

"Hello?" He asked holding the phone between his head and shoulder, and still feeding the twins.

"Hey Lou, Dad's trying to get a hold of you. Something about court and your mum, I don't know. Anyway, yesterday was pretty fun. Didn't know you were so popular in school. I can give you a ride." Andrew offered as Louis rolled his eyes before responding.

"No thanks I'm fine, see you there." Louis hung up and rested his face in his hands. He sighed loudly before feeling a tap on his head.

"Lou." Earnest said before gesturing to the food. Louis smiled brightly before feeding them.

-

Louis kinda regretted going to school. He didn't want to go through the dirty looks from Niall and Josh. He didn't want to see Harry upset, even though it was his fault.

"Louis, hey." Louis groaned slightly before turning around and high fiving his step brother with a smile. Andrew was Louis' step brother, the living reason Louis' parents got a divorce.

Andrew was born months after Louis, and when Jay found out, she left Troy. Louis was still forced to see his dad, but after a few years, his mum got full custody.

"Hey, I gotta go practice, see you later." Louis said before walking to the gym. Once ready, he jogged outside to the field where his teammates were.

"Ok guys, before we start, we have some physical exams and drug tests coming up next week, so be prepared for those." Louis said while taking a clipboard the water boy handed him.

"Hope we have female doctors, wouldn't want Louis turning gay." Niall mocked with a hard glare on his face.

"Shut it, freshman. You're lucky you're on this team." Louis said threateningly.

"It's called talent, Tomlinson, something you're not familiar with." The other team members chuckled as Louis stomped up to Niall.

"I'm your captain, get it through your head. I'm in charge." Louis said as Niall rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well you should probably start treating others as equals, and not below you. Other people have feelings to you know." This was getting too deep now, Louis needed to start practice then have this conversation.

"We'll talk about it after practice. Five laps to start off." Louis said as some guys started running, but others waited to hear what Niall was going to say next.

"Yeah cause you're one to talk. You were give a chance to talk and you ruined it." Niall said before starting his laps. Louis sighed and squatted down, running a hand through his hair. Today was going to suck.

-

"I can't believe we're getting homework, this class is so stupid." Eleanor rambled on beside Louis. Louis just sat in his desk, his chin in his palm starring at the mop of curls in front of him. He felt like crap after what happened yesterday. He wasn't even thinking, he should've told Andrew to leave. Louis sighed and laid his head in his arms.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. Louis ignored Niall's and Josh's dirty looks, he listened to Zayn whine about Liam not forgiving him, and Andrew clinging to his side all day.

Andrew was kind of ticking Louis off. Louis know he means no harm, but he's still a dick, and just a toy for their dad to spy Louis. Andrew was really trying to befriend his only brother, stepbrother, but he still has a horrible attitude. And anything he found out was told to their dad.

"Watch it." Niall growled bumping his shoulder into Louis. Louis turned around and glared at Niall, before spotting Harry pass by them. His head down so Louis couldn't see his face.

Louis really wanted to explain everything to Harry, and Niall, but he couldn't, not yet. First he needs to clear everything with his dad. And he wasn't surprised to arrive home and find his dad's car out in the driveway.

Louis huffed and walked up to his dad's car and knocking on the window. His dad looked at him before rolling down the window.

"Louis, my boy, how're you doing?" Troy, his dad, asked with a smirk.

"Shut up, you bastard, what are you doing here?" Louis asked, hoping the girls wouldn't come outside.

"Came to see you, obviously. Look Lou -"

"Don't call me that." Louis said with a grimace as Troy rolled his eyes.

"Louis, your mum's gone, you have no reason to stick around here. Make it easier and come with me, I don't want to take that man to court, but I will if I have too." Troy said and Louis was now fuming.

"Get out of here! Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops!" Louis screamed as Troy glared at him and rolled up the window.

Louis covered his face as Troy pulled out of the driveway. He stood outside for a bit before Daisy opened the door and called him inside.

"Lou can you make some sandwiches?" Fizz asked while taking out some bread and sandwich makings.

"Yeah sure, the twins fed?" Louis asked taking a plate from the cupboards.

"Yup just finished feeding them myself, they're in their cribs." Fizz said proudly as Louis smiled at her and patted her head.

"Daisy, Phoebe, and Lots, what're they doing?" Louis asked while making sandwiches.

"Twins and Lottie are the living room." Fizz explained placing the bread on top of the finish sandwiches. Once they finished, they walked to the living room, handing a sandwich to the twins and Lottie. They all watched cartoons and sat around the living room, eating their sandwiches. 

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm home a bit late. You wanna pick up so fast food?" Dan said walking into the house quickly. Louis grabbed a sandwich and held it out to Dan. Dan starred at them all eating before sighing and accepting the sandwich. "I need a break." Dan said sitting beside Louis on the couch.

"Don't we all."

This one is really short, but the other one will be long. I decided to end it here and continue it on the next chapter. I'm switching back to Harry's POV for the next chapter. This gives a bit more insight into Louis' life. 

WHO ELSE LOVES BACK TO YOU!!!!! IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD, I LOVE IT!!!!!

Again, sorry this is really short. Thank you guy for reading. I'll have the next chapter out soon. Hopefully, by next week.