A New Story

So I put this story on hold, but I feel like if I write another one, I can get my inspiration back. So I have four ideas for a story and you guys can choose which one I publish.

Riches to Rags

Harry had a luxurious rich life, and he loved it that way. Until his father's business goes bankrupt, and all their money is gone. Harry's adjusting to his new life and school. But he ends up with the wrong crowd. Hanging out with Louis Tomlinson, a rebel who takes Harry under his wing.

Sweet Delivery

"Hi, delivery for Harry Styles?"

Harry is a huge dramatic, and rushes into relationships without a second thought. Louis is a single father who recently moved to Cheshire, and becuase of lack of jobs, he becomes a delivery man. And Harry gets a little obsessed when Louis starts delivering supplies to his bakery.

The One On His Arm

Louis is a well renown actor, a straight actor. His manager has him audition for a movie that'd be huge and great for his career. However, the role he's auditioning for is a gay man. No one believes he'd be great for the roll, to convince everyone they're wrong, Louis pushes his future wife to the side, and brings in a fresh out of college photographer. Louis' job is to date the boy for a little over a month to get the media thinking Louis is bisexual. After that the boy is gone, and Louis gets the role and his life continues on. If it was only that simple.

Our Little Gift

Harry and Louis live a nice domestic life together. They have an apartment, they have good jobs, they're married, all they need now is child. The couple have been trying for some time to have a baby, but have no luck. Until one day, when Louis is coming home, he finds a baby outside of their apartment building.

I'll let you guys choose which one I should publish. Hopefully writing a new story will give me inspiration for this one.