Chapter 5

"I think we should've changed before coming." Niall said looking at the clothes they wore to school. Liam blushed when realizing he was in sweatpants and a plain shirt. The trio looked at all their classmates clothing and flushed. Everyone was either wearing tight clothing or really expensive clothing.

"Li li, love, you made it." Zayn stumbled toward them, Gigi under his arm and one hand holding a drink. "And you brought your friends. Great the more the merrier!" Zayn added throwing his arms up slightly, and spilling a bit of his drink.

"Hey boys, Niall, come with me to get a drink." Gigi said taking his hand and dragging him to the kitchen. The two stumbling as they passed through the crowd.

"You look hot, but I really need to speak to you. You've been a bad boy." Zayn tsked before laughing and taking Liam's hand. Liam blushed red and shuddered slightly at the contact.

"Liam." Harry whined as Liam gave him a sympathetic look as Zayn pulled him away. Harry glanced around awkwardly and stood still. He doesn't know how long he's been standing there, but he watched the party get more and more intense. Multiple walked up to him, asking who he was or trying to dance with them. It's very uncomfortable being sober around drunk people. Soon enough people began doing stupid things here and there. Like there was someone dancing on the table with their shirt off.

Oh shit, that's Niall, Harry thought.

He quickly made his way over to the crowd of people that were cheering him on. And it was pretty gross, accidentally getting between two teens grinding on each other. "Niall! Get down here!" Harry said catching Niall's attention. The boy beamed when seeing Harry.

"Call me, ladies." He said winking at a group of girls who giggled. He then awkwardly climbed off of the table before standing before Harry. "Coming Hazzykins." He said as Harry blushed and was glad everyone was wasted.

"Come here, Gigi showed me this drink, its fricken amazing!" Niall slurred as he dragged Harry to the kitchen. He stumbled a bit, and Harry had to catch him. He tried pouring Harry drink, but ended up spilling a lot. "I promise it's great." Niall said before getting a drink himself.

"Not thanks." Harry said but Niall whined. "Come on, you need to loosen up." Niall said bringing the cup to Harry's lips.

"Niall, we're freshmen, what the hell are we doing at a party like this." Harry said as Niall rolled his eyes. "Living life, look even Liam's having fun." Niall said gesturing to Liam who was sitting on Zayn's lap, making out.

"Oh my god!" Harry squeaked. He couldn't believe at his first party, he was going to be the mature one. He thought Liam would be he one, but he's clearly wrong. "Liam!" Harry said as Liam pulled away. He was a bit tipsy, but not drunk like Zayn who was slightly rocking back and forth. "Harreh, let me be." Liam whined shooing the boy away before going back to kissing Zayn.

"Come on Hazza, just a little sippy sip." Niall encouraged and Harry pulled the cup from his hands. There was too much going on, with Liam kissing a taken man, and Niall trying to get him drunk.

"No, who's house is this anyways?" Harry asked as Niall shrugged. "Harry, look at the b-bright side, we're probably the first freshmen, in history, to be invited to a party like this. Do you see anyone from our classes? No, so let a good thing be." Niall said stuttering and slurring a few words.

"No." Harry scoffed, before taking Niall's hand and dragging him upstairs. Harry couldn't drive, and Niall and Liam were both wasted, they might as well sleep in a bed. A few passing people gave them some looks. Niall responded with a hip thrust and a wink. Which caused Harry to tell them that him and Niall weren't hooking up.

"Sleep." Harry said as they entered a quiet room. "No." Niall said, sitting on the bed with a pout. "Niall, tomorrow you're gon-" Harry was cut off by a loud snore. He looked at Niall confusedly as the boy slept. Harry rolled his eyes locking the door, just in case, before sliding into the bed beside Niall. He woke up a few times to push Niall off of him. The boy loves cuddling, and Harry is the perfect little spoon.

-

"Ugh, harreh!" Niall groaned sitting up and grabbing his forehead. Harry was still asleep making Niall sigh and push the boy off the bed. "Hey." Harry whined sitting up and glaring at Niall, who was holding his head and whimpering.

"Get up you fucking wankers!" Came a loud voice and a person standing in the doorway, letting in bright light, making Niall groan. "Oh hey Niall, Harold. Didn't know you guys came." Louis said with a big smile.

"No Louis." Harry said glaring at Louis and hesitantly stepping around him, Niall following. "We gotta get Liam, and then we're gone."

"Come on, curly, stay for breakfast. I'm a great cook." Louis bragged before beginning another story. "There was this one time when I cook-"

"Lou, mate, I love you, you know I do. But I have massive hangover, and I really don't want to hear your bullshit right now." Niall said as Harry looked through each room. "But it-" Louis tried defending himself but Harry gasped loudly.

"Liam!" Harry said receiving groans and slap on the head by Niall. "Harry, shut up, it's too fucking early." Niall said as Liam and Zayn slowly sat up.

"Aye mate, finally smashed." Louis said with a wink as Liam flushed red. "Oh my god." He whispered looking at Zayn before looking around him. He quickly wrapped the blanket around himself and searched for his clothes. "Don't watch." He scowled as he put his clothes on. "Let's go please." Liam whimpered not daring to look at Zayn who was chuckling.

"No you have to stay." Louis said grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him back. "Don't touch me." Harry growled causing Louis' eyes to widen. He held his hands up in defense as Harry rushed out of the house. He didn't even wait for Niall or Liam, he quickly walked out to Liam's car that was parked on the front lawn.

"I wanna die!" Harry shouted as the two boys finally got into the car. Niall put his seat belt on before giving Harry a weird look. "Why?"

"Because life, and Louis." Harry said slouching his seat as Liam sat in the back shaking.

"Well I'd love to help you with old problems, but Liam is obviously freaking out." Niall said as they watched Liam who was now mumbling words and gripping his hair.

"He's a cheater now, oh my god, what if Gigi comes after me? She could hurt me!" Liam said looking at the two with wide eyes.

"A 5'6 thin girl harming a muscular 6'4 practically man. Sure Li." Harry scoffed as Niall began driving.

"You don't know that, she could have connections." Liam said as the boys rolled their eyes.

"You're being dramatic, Li." Harry said as Liam scoffed. "I'm being dramatic. Harry get over Louis, no one even cares about that kiss anymore, not even Louis himself." Niall bursted out laughing as Harry blushed and glared at Liam.

"Woah when did Li get so sassy." Niall laughed as Harry shoved him. "Fucking Zayn must've done something to him."

"Niall!" Liam shrieked with red cheeks. He covered his face and brought his knees to his chest. "I can't believe that actually happened."

Harry ignored Niall's loud laughter and Liam's worried whispers, looking out the window and thinking. Maybe he was being a bit dramatic about the whole him and Louis thing. No one cares anymore, just Harry. But the only reason Harry is so upset about it is because Louis took his first kiss. That's it. Louis is a total asshole and Harry loathes him. He should just get over it like everyone else. It's not that big of a deal anyway. He's just ticked that Louis took his first kiss, he doesn't like Louis, not even as a friend. Now that he thinks about it, he's totally over it. It was just a silly kiss, nothing more. Yeah just a stupid kiss.

Without even thinking, Harry brought his fingers up to lips, he practically feel Louis' pressed to his.