Chapter 4

Harry ducked his head slightly. He hated this so much. He isn't used to being talked about, but it seemed every conversation mentioned his name. He glanced down the hall and blushed when some people would turn to look at him. They all had different expressions; grim, envious, confused, sly, and so many others.

"Harry! Harry, come on, hurry up!" Niall screeched down the hall. Harry froze, if their attention wasn't on him, or their conversation wasn't about him, it was now. This was the walk of shame, he thought. He slouched and tried to hide himself, but there was no way he could.

"I am starving, what'd you think we could pick up. McDonald's, haven't had that in awhile." Niall said as he dragged Harry outside of the school and towards his car.

"Yeah sure." Harry said quietly glancing around nervously. Niall noticed this and stopped walking.

"Aww Haz, don't worry about it, this will all fly by in a week, maybe less. It's not that interesting of a topic." Niall tried reassuring him as Harry nodded. "Yeah hopefully, lets go I gotta a lady at home waiting for me." Harry said with a wink before turning around and continuing the walk to Niall's car.

"So what's up with you and Lou? You guys an actual thing?" Zayn asked making the two boys jump. Where the hell did he come from, Harry thought. They watched him pull the cigarette from his lips and blow the smoke into his face.

"No, Louis is nothing to me!" Harry said rather loudly as Zayn chuckled and held his hands up in defense. "Chill out, kid. Was just curious, tons of rumors flying around." Zayn responded before glancing between the two.

"Don't you have another friend, Liam?" He asked and Harry bit back a smirk. "Oh he left already." Niall responded as Zayn nodded slowly. He seemed to think for a bit before turning to Harry.

"I know you hate the guy, but you don't know Louis, so you have no right to judge him." Zayn said sternly as Harry frowned.

"From what I know he's a dick." Harry responded as Zayn sighed. "You don't know the half of it." He said before throwing his cigarette down and stomping on it. He then walked away quickly disappearing from their sight.

"He's so shady and creepy, but hot so I guess it's cool." Niall said as Harry thought over what he said. He also thought about the Louis he saw at the store. He shook his head and sighed before groaning loudly.

"Life's so stressful!" He said loudly as Niall watched him. "Ok drama queen, get in the car." Niall said with an eye roll.

"I swear Zayn's so shady, but he's hot as fuck." Niall said as Harry got into the car. "Agreed, but I know for a fact he was somewhat upset not seeing Liam." Harry said as Niall nodded and excitedly.

"Zayn should just fuck Liam already." Niall said driving out of the school parking lot. "And it seems like that Louis thing is still going strong. But since Zayn is coming to ask you, means it's dying down slowly and now people just want the truth." Harry sighed leaning his head against the window, questioning life the same way he sees girls on Tumblr do.

"So Harry, are you and Louis together or what?" Niall teased as Harry glared and smacked the blonde's arm. "It's not funny, I hate it and Louis so much." Harry grumbled as Niall sighed.

"You know, once you get over it, everyone else will." Niall said as Harry pouted. Niall was probably right. But it's not easy to get over something, when people around you are constantly reminding you of it.

"Yeah, can I have a Big Mac." Harry turned to Niall to see him ordering. When did they get McDonald's? He swears sometimes Niall is magic. He gives Niall his order before raising the volume on the radio.

He nods his head to the music slightly and glances outside. He could see the restaurant and the little playground. He remembers the last time he played in that. Two days ago with Niall, while Liam watched over them.

He then spotted a familiar pair of twins. Where has he seen them before? Then the disgustingly horrible Louis chased after them with a big smile. Catching the girl twin and tickling her sides.

"Here Haz." Niall said placing the bag of hot food on his lap making the curly haired boy gasp. "Hot." He hissed lifting the bag off of his lap and glaring at the blonde, who shrugged and put the drinks in the cup holders.

"Finally, what took so long?" Liam asked as Harry and Niall entered the house. Bella was cuddled into his lap sleeping, but now awake at all the noise.

"Had to get some food." Niall said before tossing a burger to Liam. "Thanks." Harry heard Liam say. The two were in the living room while Harry stayed in the kitchen. He was taking small bites of his food. His face blank, and he was thinking, but he didn't know of what.

Oh that's right, Louis.

The person that's oddly been on his mind for over a week. Why? Because Louis fucking Tomlinson decided to press his lips onto Harry's in front of everyone. Was he trying to make some statement, that he's so great he could go around and kiss anyone. Well no, because Harry isn't easy, he's not someone you can just kiss.

"Harry, get your head out of your arse and come watch a movie with us!" Niall called as Harry packed up his food.

"What're we watching?" Harry asked squeezing between Liam and Niall. Niall shushed him and ate his food, completely consumed by the horror film.

It was during an intense scene when Liam's phone went off. That caused Niall to scream and accidentally lay on Bella, who began whimpering and growling.

"Talk about chain reaction." Harry said cradling Bella who seemed to calm down, as Liam dug his phone out of his pocket.

"Hello?" Liam asked as Niall began to cling to Harry. Harry paused the movie and turned to Liam curiously.

"Not interested...don't you have a girlfriend?...no...Harry?...I don't think he'd want to...I'll ask, but I'm not going for you...ok bye." Liam said glancing at Harry a few times.

"Who was that?" Harry asked as Liam bit his lip.

"No one important, do you guys wanna go out? To like a party?" Liam asked hesitantly as Niall perked up.

"Wait we were actually invited to a party?" Niall asked.

"Well, me and Harry were, but you can come as a plus one." Liam teased as Niall glared at him. "So, yes?"

"Who invited us?" Harry asked suspiciously. He had an idea on who it was, but he didn't like it. He was crossing his fingers hoping it wasn't true.

"That's not important, yeah?" Liam asked as Niall nodded vigorously. "Yes, come on Hazza. I'm your plus one." Niall begged as Harry pursed his lips and thought it over.

"Fine, let's go to a party."