Chapter 9

"Niall! Wooh!" Liam cheered from the stands. Harry beside him clapping loudly. "C'mon Josh!"

"Why do you have to be so loud? They're like two feet away." Harry said while covering his ears. And he wasn't wrong, Niall always got them front row seats next to his mum and dad. They were so close, sometimes the coach and Niall's dad would discuss plays.

Near the ending of the game, Harry was already tired and Liam seemed to be too. Harry laid his head on Liam's lap, watching the game through the wire gate around the bleachers.

"Hazza you sleepy?" Josh teased as he sat on the bench, drenched in sweat and swallowing tons of water. Harry flipped him off making Josh laugh.

Then out of nowhere, Liam stood up and cheered causing Harry to loose balance and fall to the floor. "Hey what the hell!" Harry said once Liam had finished cheering.

"Sorry, Louis just scored the winning goal." Liam said as Harry stood up and looked across the field. All the boys and coaches were cheering and lifting up Louis.

'How typical. Of course Louis always scores the winning goal, and everyone cheers for him like he doesn't have a team.' Harry thought before Liam tapped his shoulder, pulling him from his thoughts. He then noticed everyone else leaving.

"I just wanna go home and sleep." Harry whined while gripping Liam's arm. They walked through the crowds, looking for the team. "Well we gotta get Niall first, because he randomly declared that we'd stay at your house." Liam explained.

Soon, Niall ran up to them, sweaty and smelly but with the biggest smile on his face. "Wait here, I'm gonna go change." Niall said before Harry called after him. "And shower too!"

Liam and Harry sat at the end of some stairs waiting for Niall. Harry was leaning on Liam and gripping his arm, while the other boy fed him gummy bears. "Gummy bears make my stomach so sick, but they're so good." Harry said before opening his mouth and letting Liam put another in.

Harry watched the crowds of people pass by them, before his eyes locked onto a pair of blue eyes. Louis smiled brightly before following a man and two girls. Probably his dad and sisters. Harry bit his lip trying not to smile himself. Sometimes Louis' smiles were pretty. But it takes a lot more then pretty smiles to get Harry Styles. However, pretty smiles were a start.

"What happened?" Liam asked as Harry gave him a confused look. "Louis smiled at you, and you, you smiled back. Which never happens." Liam said as Harry shrugged and put more gummy bears in his mouth.

"Hey guys, ready?" Niall asked as the boys stood up. "You saw that goal I made, and then I did that super cool kick to steal the ball and past it to Josh. Yeah, I know, cool, I call it the Nialler." Niall rambled on as Harry was practically falling asleep. He leaned on Liam, gripping his arm tightly so he wouldn't fall.

"Hey Niall!" Harry remained still, despite his stomach feeling weird when hearing Louis' voice. He heard Niall's footsteps as he ran off to Louis. After a few seconds, he heard Niall's footsteps, before Liam started walking again.

"Hazza don't sleep, we have a lot to discuss." Niall said as Harry glared at Niall. "I thought we already discussed everything." Harry hissed and Liam winced when Harry accidentally clawed his arm. Harry apologized to him before getting into Liam's car.

"Nope we're not done. Your feelings for Louis are still unknown. Are you going to consider being his friend? Or do you want another kissey-kiss from the lad?" Harry's face flushed as he lunged at the cackling Niall but was held back by Liam. "That and Liam needs to speak about his issues as well."

"What about your issues." Harry grumbled in the backseat while crossing his arms and pouting. It wasn't even funny how stupidly oblivious Niall is to Josh's feelings. Harry pities both boys.