Epilogue: You

"So, what's it like to be, you know, depressed?" I asked as I twirled a piece of her hair around my finger.

Taylor hummed from my lap, her lip twisting as she considered my question.

"I don't know, I guess it's weird. Like, you forget a lot of things even exist. Being happy when you're up late, not feeling lonely, being happy," she explained.

I nodded. "So, how do you know you've forgotten those things then?" I asked, a little confused.

Taylor looked up at me from my lap and gave me a beautiful smile.

"Because," she said. "You kinda remind me of all those things."

+++

So, in the end, we got our happily ever after. Taylor finished the program after a month due to excellent results, and when she came back I was waiting for her at the airport with a sign. It read; WE'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

She said yes, of course. 

After that, we made out a lot. Taylor also became better friends with the Lost & Found family. She, Eva and Mary quickly became best friends, but she also managed to click with the other members, too.

Luke and Leia officially became a couple, which came as a surprise to no one. Taylor was one of the first to congratulate Leia with a sleepover at her house, inviting all the girls and Isaac.

Her mother is still a piece of work, and she sometimes gets sad about it still, but she knows she has a whole support network behind her whenever she needs to talk. 

Life isn't perfect, but we're all happy anyway. And, really, that's all that matters.