Things That Were Going to Happen

So, as some of you may know, Taylor was originally planned to be longer - like a full-length novel. However, as time went on, I lost all interest in writing this and decided to cut it short. 

I did, however, have many plans for this story that did not come to light which I would like to share with you.

1. Mr T kicks John out of Lost & Found! John and Maggie continue singing John's songs and Mr T recognises John's writing style so he calls him out on it and at the end of the month, John gets kicked out. They then rally to get him back in and obvs John comes back because he's supposed to take over the studio after Mr T (this is a prediction that I feel very strongly about).

2. Taylor meets Theo's parents and she slowly becomes part of the fam in a way that does not make their relationship incestuous lol. But she does see Theo's parents as her own.

3. Taylor attempts suicide but her mother finds her and takes her to the hospital, which is when Taylor's mother begins to change her ways after seeing her daughter in such a confronting state.

4. Taylor and Eva become best friends and at first Theo gets jealous, but he eventually lets them have this friendship. The girls also start writing songs together seeing as they both have hidden songbooks full of deep lyrics.