Chapter Seven

TRIGGER WARNING
PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN PACE
MESSAGE ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE CHAPTER WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC SENSITIVE EVENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Third Person*
The Joker heard the agonized screams of his daughter through his phone and he lost it. He started yelling at the top of his lungs until his throat was raw. His beautiful baby girl was being tortured, and all because of him. He stormed through the house until he found his top goon. "Frost, we have a problem. Ace has been taken, and we have to find her right now. God knows what he's doing to her right now..." Frost nods and leaves to The Jokers office. J's breathing quickened and he was seeing red. He lets out one final growl, then goes to join Frost in the office to begin tracking down his daughter and devising a plan on getting her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ace's Point Of View*
My head is pounding and my entire body aches. Two Face wasn't joking when he said he was going to have fun with me. I have countless bruises, cuts, and burns to prove it. A silent tear trickles down my cheek. He finally left, leaving me to lay in my own blood. Alone. This is terrible, but I know it's nothing compared to what's to come. It's things like this that make me wish that my father was normal. I love him, I really do. But I wouldn't be in this situation if he were an accountant or a zookeeper. I just hope that he will come and look for me. I told him that I hate him. How stupid can I be? Of course I don't hate him, he's my best friend. He probably doesn't even want me anymore. This thought brings a whole new set of tears.

*A WEEK LATER*

I shuffle back as the door opens to reveal my captor. Every day is the same. He comes in, beats me until i'm barely hanging on to my consciousness, then leaving me for hours on end, occasionally bringing me a small section of bread and a glass of water. I'm practically starving, but it's the least of my worries. Two Face walks to me with a smirk on his face. However, his expression is different from any I've ever seen. In fact, the only other time I've seen it was on Drake... "Hello beautiful. We're going to have a different type of fun today." "W-what do you mean?" He chuckles darkly and pushes me down on my back, putting his knees on either side of my waist. He grabs my wrists and holds them over my head. He then leans down and begins trailing kisses along my neck. My mind fogs as I realize what is happening. I just close my eyes and think about escaping until it's over. He stands slowly once he is satisfied, leaving me shivering on the ground, feeling utterly destroyed. He leaves, leaving me alone and terrified. "Please Daddy. Come find me," I whisper, hoping he can somehow hear me.