Introduction Of (Y/N)

(Y/N), that's me. The girl who only broke one rule without no one noticing.
Friends with a Muggle. Jacob.
He never knows that I am a witch or a wizard. Never in a million years. The time I went to Hogwarts, I only told him that I am going to boarding school, a normal one. I don't want to break our ordinary friendship. It's precious, and I don't want it more than a friend.
Oh, you think I like Jacob? Never in Trillion years. He was dating someone, not anymore. He has to send a letter to me about the break up, it's unsatisfying, I have to slap her across the cheeks hard for breaking his heart. Of course, when I have a holiday break from Hogwarts. I know, I'm a protective friend.
Anyways, My Hogwarts House, Slytherin. I was once a Malfoy, but I was the nicest Malfoy. They had to send me to adoption to (L/N) family instead, because I know I wouldn't fit in the family of Malfoy. I'll be an embarrassment. Every time I see my brother's Son, I usually call him Draco and Call my brother Lucius. Never call them Malfoy.
Patronum Charm? West Highland Terrier. Some professer told me how to do the spell, I forgot I guess.

I was a friend of someone, someone that's darker than anyone, the worst wizard. At least he was defeated, Tom Riddle.

We bully people together, like a Slytherin Sometimes, until he changed. He wanted to kill James Potter, he did then when James was married, and have a child. Before he Killed James, he asked me to join him, I have to disagree.

Good Lord, I survived.

Since I graduated, I wanted to go to New York and go and visit Jacob. I want to go now.

__________________________________
YASSSSSSSSS, Introduction for You!! Sometimes adding Some Harry Potter Stuff. YASSS. Next chapter is basically Newt's Introduction. BYE Y'ALLLLL.