Update and Preview of Chapter 8

I just realized when I was doing chapter 7 and I'm all, dafuq it's 70 years later and Harry Potter starts showing.
There are now things Im changing some parts so here it is.
Newt doesn't see the future in his introduction, let's just say that YOU said someone was bullying someone but Newt thinks you're crazy and go with it.
He just doesn't know who is that person is and probably you don't remember that you are the middle of timelines.
Good luck for me cause Owls can also go through timelines, that's how Them Letters work! Bye.

Preview of Chapter 8

"Newton, you are going to see the future and my life, ready?" I handed him my hand. "Ready." He accepted it.
~70 years later~
"Welcome to my life!" I shouted, receiving a lot of people staring at me. "Oops, sorry." I drag Newt to somewhere where we get Butterbeer. But we didn't Order. "Listen, I'm going to introduce you as my friend that doesn't know that much things." I ordered. " but aren't I already?" That's right. "My boyfriend then!" I blushed for a little cause That is just forced dating. "Ok."
We entered Hogwarts, seeing professor Dumbledore. "(Y/N) Malfoy, welcome back!" He welcomed and sees Newt. "Newt, you too." I haven't told you yet did I? All the Professor here knows Newt from 70 years ago...