Chapter 3

"You're not scared of me?" She said, trying to get her wand from me. But she can't because she's short. "Why would I?" I said. "I don't know..."
I took out my wand that's in my pocket. "Rictumsempra" I spelled, suddenly seeing her drop to the floor, laughing. "Stop! Sto- ahaha ha!" She said, laughing. It will go out in a minute. And it did.
"You're a wizard!" She said, and hid her wand behind her back. "How do you know?"
"Well, when you unlocked your door, you casted a spell." I said, explaining why. "So, how did you know?" I asked this time.
"When you locked your door, I heard the slight whisper of a spell."
"Guess we don't have to hide, I'm-" "A Hufflepuff. Im Slytherin." She interrupted.
"No wonder we have the house colors." I said.
She took her wand without me knowing and cast a spell, "Steleus"
I sneezed. And again, and again. I sneeze non-stop. It's distracting me and I tried to hide them, but I can't.
"Aww, your sneeze is so cute!" She said, while walking to the tissue box. "No it-Ah choo!" I hate this spell. "Need help?" She said, offering the tissue box. I took the tissue and put it close to my nose, continuing to sneeze.
It's been 3 minutes till the Sneezing stops. "Never do that again." I said, pointing at the bin. That has been covered in tissue. "I'll try."
She took out the wand again and tries put the tissues back in the bin. But fails to do so. "Geminio"
Then she touch the bin, causing it to duplicate. She put the tissues again to the duplicated bin, now a half of tissues.
(Y/N) P.O.V
"I want you to look at something." I said. Wait, "have you experience watching people dying?"
"Yes, Probably Credence Barebone or someone I forgot." He answered. I wonder who's Mr Barebone. "Follow me."
I lead him to a yard of Thestrals. I kept them there and see them In Hogwarts a lot. The yard cannot be seen by muggles. The muggle repellent. "Welcome to Thestral Yard." I said to Newt as he look in awe.
"Amusing. Thestrals. I saw them in Hogwarts." He said, patting one of them. "The one your touching is Derek." I said, of course they have names. "Derek?" , "the name was chosen, see those cards, they choose the names and I call them that." I pointed at the end of the fence. "Neat."
"How did it get here?" , "easy, well not easy. I save rare and interesting beast." I answered with the speed. "Bu-" "Look! It's night time, sleep tight." I ran to my bedroom and locked the door with a spell. I know he would unlock it  so I add up more things. Cabinets, chairs, wardrobe and a plant. Of course, with magic.
"Accio Beast Book." I summoned. It came here with lightning speed and I read more about the fantastic Beings.

_____________________________________
YASSSSSSSS!!!! I've realized that I forgot to end the day so, YAS
What Newt's about to say in the laughing thingy was 'No it's not' Since he thinks his laughter isn't cute.
Next chapter, swipe up or left. Or even click the next button. BUUUYYYYEEEE