Chapter 18

{I don't care about the dates anymore}

I woke up in a flash, resulting Skyler and Torrie looking at me worried. "Chocolate, you okay?" they asked.

"Harry's sister is in Danger." I answered. "Dafuq?" Torrie asked.

"Harry doesn't have a sister." Skyler joked. I glared at her and she stopped laughing. "Maybe he does, but hasn't been mentioned." I admit.

"Obliviation! The wizarding world doesn't know about her and The sister herself doesn't even know her brother Harry!" Torrie exclaimed.

Soon as we're done finishing getting ready, I instantly apparated each other. To 4 Privet Drive.

I knocked on the door. A man opened it. "Oh! Who are you?" he asked.

"Hi, I'm Victoria Snow. Your Cousin. Aunt Marge told you that I was coming right?" Torrie introduce herself.

I looked at Skyler and see she was doing a spell on Mr Dursley, Mrs Dursley and Dudley Dursley.

"Oh, Yes she did. Come In!" He beamed. He let us in. "what did you do?" I asked.

"I cursed them for awhile that we are their cousin. after we left. Obliviate them automatically and they wouldn't know a thing." Skyler whispered.

"Where did you learn this stuff?" I asked.

"Restriction section." Torrie answered.

"What?" I protested.

"This is my son Dudley." Mrs Dursley introduced.

"You must be Petunia. Look at you all grown up! 'Beautiful and Young!'" Skyler lied.

"Well Thank you Skyler! Sweet Angel, Play with Aunt Torrie." She ordered Dudley.

"Show me something you adore." Torrie said, 'Sweetly'. Dudley nodded and bring her upstairs.

"you must be (Y/N) Snow. Correct? You're so pretty!" Petunia exclaimed. I chuckled.

"well thank you Mrs. Dursley." I replied.

"Oh, so formal. please, call me Petunia." She added.

"You're 'very lucky' to have a Great Family!" Skyler sarcastically said.

"Thank you Skyler." Vernon replied.

"COME DOWN HERE SUMMER!" Petunia shouted.

"Coming!" a female voice appeared faintly.

She appeared at the kitchen door. The girl I saw in my dream. Harry's sister. Summer Lily Potter.

"This girl, She's the daughter of the Potters. They died a lot of years ago." Vernon ranted. Skyler's face was red. filled with anger.

I squeezed her hand to make her calm but the anger passed down to me instead. "Poor child!" I worried.

"Can you please stay with her while we have a time outside?" Petunia ordered. We nodded.

"Dudley! Let's Go!" Vernon shouted.

They left us and went to somewhere. Leaving us with Summer.

"Summer Potter. Your name right?" Torrie asked. she nodded.

"yes... How did you-", "Nevermind that, we are getting out of here with you." I interrupted.

"Living here is a nightmare right?" Skyler questioned. She nodded.

"SHOOT! I have to write a letter to Dumbledore so he can bring Summer in Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry!" Skyler mentioned.

"Bye Sky!" Torrie and I yelled. She ran upstairs and went to some random bedroom and close the door.