Chapter 20

~Night...~
Torrie, Skyler and I woke up in the middle of the night. Sneaked out, quietly that a cricket can be heard.

"Hey." I heard a deep voice behind me. Skyler look behind and I can see her calm. Torrie did as well and she looked like she's gonna kill that boy. I look behind and The person I see was Dan.

"You scared us to death!" Torrie shout-Whispered.

"Sorry." He put two of his hands like he surrendered. Skyler laughed a bit.

We exit the common room without the Paintings knowing.

Half way to the stairs, we hear footsteps.

Dang it.

We hid behind what stuff we can find. Skyler hid behind the pillar with me, Dan hid under the seats and Torrie hid in the bathroom. Well, she hid at the bathroom door actually.

I went to see who the prefect was. Turned out to be No one. Except for... Wait. Who is that?

That can't be.

Newt.

"Dan, I can see you." A logical voice appeared. Hugo? HUGO!

"Newt." I whispered. He looked around and saw me.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." I told. His face reddened up and I chuckled.

A muffled voice boomed somewhere in the school has been heard. It's the Bloody Baron!

"If you guys think it's the Bloody Baron," Torrie chuckled, "It's Harry."

A hand appeared in the air. Then everything appeared. The Golden trio.

"Apparently, we are in the floor now?" Skyler asked. We all nodded and Dan slapped her head.

"Keep up." Dan whispered to Skyler. Which can be heard by me.

We opened the door and saw Fluffy. He was sleeping?

"Sna- The 'Thief' went into the trapdoor." Harry gulped. Torrie seems to be glaring at him.

"Okay Harry, play the whatever you're holding." Hugo pointed out.

Harry tries to do the trick, but fails. It was so out of tune and extremely loud.

"Um Harry." Hermione gulped.

"What?" He asked.

She pointed at the Dog. It's awoken.

Skyler immediately opened the trap door and Fall down.

Following with Hugo, Torrie, Dan, Newt, Hermione and Ron.

Harry and I weren't sure if it was safe or not.

"Come down, It's a safe landing!" Skyler shouted from below.

Harry and I hold hands and jumped down.

"Now, what is this thing?" Hugo asked.

"Fudging Hell. Um, we can't move." Dan pointed out.

"Why?" I moved. It grabbed my arms and pulled me down.

"It's the Devil's Snare." Hermione pointed out.

"Oh thanks for the name!" Ron screamed.

Dan sank down.

"I'm trying to remember!" Hermione shouted back.

Skyler sank down.

"Don't move a thing!" I screamed.