Chapter 4

I woke up, with a book on my face. Well, my face on my book exactly. I was sleeping while reading about more beings. Dearest Me!
I looked over to my door, covered in a mess from last night. Merlin's beard, how am I gonna do this.
First I took out the plant, then wardrobe, then chair, then lastly, Cabinets. Putting them back in their original place.
I opened the door, seeing Newt and his hand that's positioned to knock on my door. "Oh, um, uh, Bre-" "Breakfast's ready." I interrupt again. "Y-yeah." What's wrong with him today? I looked behind me, No one. I look at my legs, shorts. Not just any shorts, but pajama short shorts. "AGH! Um, I'll just go." I ran to the bathroom, not locking it. I stick my head out again, with my wand showing. "Accio Clothing" My clothing is with me, then locking the door, like how Muggles do.
Newt's P.O.V
What is wrong with me? I just met her yesterday, how could I even? Never mind.
I made pancakes, with marshmallows on top. Heart shaped, flower shaped marshmallows. The toilet door opened and pops out (Y/N)'s head. Then her whole entire body. She, as always, looks magnificent. Ok, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Makes no total sense to like someone the day after meeting them. Especially, When I live in their house even when I met her yesterday. I'm totally ruined.
"How do I look?" She asked and spun around. Even from the back is pretty. AGH!
"You look great, good, awesome, ugh who am I kidding? You look great, good, awesome. AGH!" I can't find the words to describe her beauty! She giggled as she went down the stairs. "It's okay." She said and grabbed my hand. Random music started playing in the background as we slowly dance to the music.

"Now, to Kowalski Bakery!" She said, pointing to the sky like she charging something. "Lets go!" I told her to grab my hand, she followed. Teleporting us to the Alley where is close to the Bakery. We went out from the alley, walking to the step walk. "It's there!" She pointed at the Place like some child. We walk to it very fast, of course not that fast. Entering the bakery.
"Hello welcome to- Oh my dear." Mr Kowalski said when he looked at (Y/N). "(Y/N), you're back!" He said and went out of the counter, hugging her.
I felt jealousy taking over me but I stay my cool.
Your P.O.V
"I'm back to visit you of course Jacob!" I said and hugging him back. "Who is this lad?" I thought he knows Newt. I send him a mind message.
*i thought he know you?* (means mind messaging)
*he got Obliviated, that's why.* OHHHHH.
"Jacob Kowalski, this is my friend Newton Scamander. Newt, this is Jacob." I said, pointing to one another. "Nice to meet you Newt." He offered a handshake and Newt agrees.
"So, anything to do for ya?" He said, pointing to the entire bread in this place. "Sure, I'll take this one!" Pointing at the Demiguise designed bread. "Sure! And you gentleman?" He said to Newt. "I'll take this one." Pointing at the Niffler. Wait, I didn't read about Nifflers, how did I know them. "Sure. That'll be (how much you want it to be)" I handed him the payement and waited till he take the bakery to close. "So, visiting me. How nice of you, how's boarding school?" He said, oh god. I forgot a lot. "Well, nice. I made new friends. Like Amelia and Molly." I said, with a nod. "I can sense you have more." He said, going close to me. "Talking about Tom? Oh his fantastic kind of. He's having a good life..." In hell. "Wonderful!" He said, jumping around. He opened his suitcase and grab one pastry. "Want one!" He said, giving it to me a Newt. "Yes Please." Is our Answer.
______________________________________
YASSSSSSSSSS! Never been proud of this chapter. bye guys.

BUH BYEEEEEE