Chapter 1

(Y/N) P.O.V

Don't go into trouble, Don't go into trouble Don't go int-
"Is this seat taken?" A man said, I don't know who he is. Obviously, I was looking at his shoes. My head went bottom to up, to look at his face and see, a familiar man wearing Hufflepuff colors. Um, K. "No! Not at all!" I said, doings hand gestures to show my No's.
"May I sit here?" He questioned, with a questioning face stick to his face. "Uhm, sure." I said, giving him some space to sit. He sat down.
Newt's P.O.V
Why does she look familiar. Why does it feel like the sense of darkness is close to her? Why does she represent, the girl...
She's wearing green and silver. Slytherin colors.
It's okay Newt! That's her favorite color! It's fine! Is it?

(Y/N) P.O.V
"So, green and silver huh?" He said, looking at me. "Yeh, It's my Hog-" Oops. I realized that he was a muggle. I ALMOST SAID HOGWARTS! Stupid Me! Now he's staring at me like a complete weirdo! "Sorry, It's my favorite color." Close call? "So, Yellow and black?" I asked him this time. "Huff-" he stopped. What is he about to say? "Basically my favorite colors too." He answer, with a simple nod. I'll just let that slide...
Newt's P.O.V
OMG. I almost said Hufflepuff. I'll just let her stuttering slide, she said Hog. Hedge Hogs! I love them!

(Y/N) P.O.V

"So, what's your name?" I asked as I looked at his Ocean Eyes. "Newt, Newton Scamander. Yours?" He answered. Wait, that name is familiar. "(Y/N) (L/N). Call me (S/N)
(OH BTW I FORGOT, short versions of ur names! Don't have one? Read the message at the end.)" I answered. Just when we were in the middle of introducing ourselves, his suitcase clip(forgot what is called) turned to open. Newt closed it back. Suspicious.

Newt's P.O.V

She seems like a nice girl and I still feel like she's hiding something. What is it? Oh well.

No One's P.O.V
The boat stops and they both exited together. They both went to the customs and get checked.

Your(I gave up) P.O.V
I handed the officer the passport. "British?" I nodded. "Suitcase." He puts a hand gesture to put my suitcase there. Oh lord, my wand is in there. I changed my suitcase to Ordinary Mode(doesn't exist) and gave it to him. He opened it. Normal. "Your good to go." He gave the suitcase and i went to the exit, waiting for Mister Scamander.

Newt's P.O.V

I finally know what to do. Change the suitcases mode, give it to the officer and he checks and I go. "British?" I nod. "Suitcase." I gave him the suitcase, change the mode and he checked. Inside was my Hufflepuff stuff. "Welcome to New York (reminds me of Taylor Swift, okay back to the story)" I grabbed the suitcase and leave. From the distance, I see (Y/N) waiting for me. "Oh, Newt!" She yelled.
"Why are you here to visit New York?" I asked her. "To visit an old friend of mine, Jacob Kowalski."
Mr. Kowalski, Jacob. Isn't that who I'm visiting too? Plus Tina and Queenie. But Jacob?
"I'm visiting him too!" I said, not trying to sound nervous. "Really?! We can go together!" She answered, shocking.
(Y/N) P.O.V

"I own a house here, you can stay with me!" I said with happiness. "Sure." He said, appearing a smile after. I smiled brightly.
~time skip to house!~
The key is locked, ugh! I grabbed my wand, risking my life with this. "Aberto." I whispered, trying to make him not listen. "Come in!" I said and show him the guest room. Welcome home Me!
Newt's P.O.V
Aberto, Aberto, Aberto.

The spell she said kept repeating in my head. Is she a Witch? Can't be. Behind her, I saw a wand too. I should tell her, not know though...

________________________________________

Yasss, THEY MET!
Anyways the N/N could may be S/N means short name.
If you guys don't have a short version of your name like Newt for Newton, skip every part in this book that said call me (s/n).
(Y/N) also will be s/n for some comfort, or not.

I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK EVEN THOUGH ITS THREE CHAPTERS. BYE