Chapter 8

"Newton, you are going to see the future and my life, ready?" I handed him my hand. "Ready." He accepted it.
~70 years later~
"Welcome to my life!" I shouted, receiving a lot of people staring at me. "Oops, sorry." I drag Newt to The Three Broomsticks. But we didn't Order. "Listen, I'm going to introduce you as my friend that doesn't know that much things." I ordered. " but aren't I already?" That's right. "My boyfriend then!" I blushed for a little cause That is just forced dating. "Ok."
We entered Hogwarts, seeing professor Dumbledore. "Mrs. Malfoy, welcome back!" He welcomed and sees Newt. "Mr Scamander, you too." I haven't told you yet did I? All the Professor here knows Newt from 70 years ago...
Professor Dumbledore whispered to Newt and I can't hear the rest, but I heard some.
"Newt.....go.....Valentine."
~Newt's P.O.V~
"Newt, you have a granddaughter in here. It's best to go there and have a last name as Valentine." That's what he whispered to me.
Newton Valentine... that's a nice name.
*what did he say?* and there goes the mind whispering, great.
*that I have a granddaughter, she must not know, that I have to be Newton Valentine *
*your granddaughter's name is Ellie Scamander. Good luck avoiding her!* You are unhelpful. (Y/N)!
I walked inside Hogwarts, seeing a lot of 4 houses Witches and Wizards. "Hello, are you new? I can help you guys!" Someone said, it was a girl that has curly hair and looks a bit like me.
*It Ellie!* I mind whispered again. She turned around, looking for the girl. Then she stared at her. "Ellie Scamander? Isn't it?" She said, confidently. "Yes! It Is! New students?" Uh, um. "We-", "yes we are!" I said, just like her.
*Are you crazy?*
*I wanna know about my granddaughter Kay?"
* I want to know who you're actually married to...*
*what?*
"Ellie, who's you grand mother?" She asked, curiously. "She's unknown, we don't know who is it."
~Your P.O.V~
This is bad. The past is changing. It's a family member, if they don't know. Then that means Newt doesn't have a wife or he's trying to find someone. He might like 2 people but the future is just confused! I'm so confused!
"Ellie, what house are you in?" I asked. "I'm a proud Slytherin!" Slytherin. "Do you know where Hermione?" He asked, even though he doesn't know who is it. "Library, with Harry and Ron." "Thanks!" We both said and ran to the library.
"Even the library has change!" He said while looking amused. He looked around and After that, we tried to find Hermione. Or someone that look like James Potter.
"For the last time, I'm trying to read!" A girl voice appeared in our ears. "We'll wait then.." A boy voice also appeared.
I looked for the isle and I found the right one. Seeing the famous Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
"Are you Hermione? I send you a letter to meet you." I said and tried to make her understand. "Yes! You must be (Y/N), And who is this?" She looked at Newt and asked me. "Newton Valentine!" He offered a hand and she accepted it. "You look a bit like Ellie..." Harry said, well he looks like James. "I need to talk to you a while Hermione. You can bring the boys as well."
*am I caught?* two conversations in the same time, great!
"I'll bring them, they help... sometimes." She whispered the sometimes and the boys heard it. "HEY!" "Shhh! Quiet!" The librarian said and we instantly kept quiet.
*no you're not Scamander.*
We walked to the outside of the library and go to the abandon bathroom.
"So, introducing! This is Ron Weasley and this is H-", "Harry Potter." I interrupted again. "No need to feel shocked, she cuts through people's sentences." Newt said, trying to make it normal. "Why do you want to meet me?" Hermione said. "What happens when you suddenly got in the middle of two timelines. Which is 1991 and-" , "1921." Newt interrupted.
*dont you dare interrupt me!*
"Merlin's Beard, I don't know." Harry said and put a finger to his chin.
"Accio Time book!" Then the book appeared on her hands. "So the middle of the time, 1991 and 1921. Isn't that our year? 1991?" She said very quickly, trying to find the pages.
"Yes, and this little boy-", "Hey! I'm taller than you!","this big short guy is from 1921." I continued.
*Dont call me little, (N/N)!*
*thats what you get from interrupting me Scamander *
"Ahah! Wait, never mind." She found the page when she realized she found a wrong one. "What's his actually name, (N/S/N) (not short name)?" Ron asked and looked at Newt.
"Please call me (S/N), and his real name is Newt Scamander." The kids dropped their mouths and eventually tried closing them with their own hands, but failed that I have to myself. "CALLED IT! I won!" Harry shouted and dance like a maniac. "So, the timeline is all messed up. They don't have it in this book!" Hermione said with sudden shock. All of us does. "Who's in the middle of the timeline?" Ron questioned and Newt suddenly pointed at me. I raised my hands up. "I'm friend with people in 70 years before and now." Hermione face palmed. "This is bad!" She walked left and right.
"What do you mean?" Harry asked. "We don't have the books yet but we know that being friends in the past and future in the same time is bad." She said and stopped walking. "No we don't but you do." Ron said and Harry agreed.
"Shall we tell Professor Dumbledore?" Newt said and the kids looked at him. "Wait what?"
"He knows the professors in here, it's normal." I explained and they sighed in relief.
"We might solved this tomorrow but where ARE you guys staying?" I didn't interrupt and I answered. "Malfoy Manor." They gasped in horror and we both don't understand. "The Malfoy Manor? Are you insane?!" Ron shouted.
"No I'm not and I'm completely Related!" They looked completely shocked and drop their wands. "But you last name..."
"I'm adopted!" I answered.
_____________________________________

70 years later yasssssssss!