Chapter 10

Your P.O.V

Is Newt okay? What did Lucius do? *Lucius, what did you do?* I connected my mind with his, now making a conversation.
*I did nothing, Sis.* why is the voice so dark. The dark aura surrounded my conversation. I can't hear Lucius' actual voice.
" Just senses?!" I questioned, with a
Bit of anger. Have I told you? I can read minds. Probably you have notice that I can break the 4th wall.
"Fine. It's fine." Not wanting to make an argument.
"I heard you mind read, with dark aura." He said,m. Dark Aura? I got that from Lucius.
"So," I tried to change the subject," you ARE writing a book, right?" He nodded slightly and I smiled. I went to my bookshelf, trying to find his book. When I did, I immediately took it and I hid it behind my back.
"(Y/N), what is that?" He held his wand tightly and I showed him his book. "Tada!" I said and he looked shocked.
'Fantastic Beast And Where To Find Them - Newt Scamander.'
His eyes scrolled to the bottom, seeing the tag.
'Property Of - (N/S/N)(<-- Not short name) Malfoy'
Newt's P.O.V
She got my book. She got my book! This is enough to have with you ex-BB Cream. I don't actually know if she is my ex or not.
"I haven't even finish the book yet." I cried and she chuckled. "What's so funny?"
"It's just-well, you just say your future book." She hugged me suddenly and I was shocked for a moment, till I hug back.
"Dobby!" She called and the house elf appeared in room. "Yes Master (Y/N)?", "do you
Have any quill and paper?"
*I wanted to send something to Draco and Hermione. And probably the Weasleys*
"Yes."," can I have them? Thank you." She asked politely and Dobby ran to get the quill and paper. When she did receive it, she gave something to Dobby, looks more like chocolate frogs?
"Thank you Master!" He cheered and (Y/N) laughed and close the door gently after Dobby left. "You can do something for a while, I'm making a letter." She said and I went ahead to go to my Suitcase, to switch it back for my fantastic creatures and maybe take care or complete my book.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
My first letter will be send to Hermione. When will we meet again and why. I still have a problem about 70 years ago and now.
Dear Hermione,

I hope this letter won't go for the wrong hands. I still want to figure out why am I in the middle of the timelines. Especially, now I'm questioning what times do I belong. Can we meet again? I really want to figure out the situation I'm in. Where would we meet if you agree? I was thinking the Library or something. Hope we meet again
From: (N/S/N) (L/N).

Then I started another letter, but it was for the Weasley's. I wanted to say that I'm back, from New York. But I also want to say that I want to have a dinner with them.

Dear Arthur Weasley,

Do you remember me? (N/S/N)? If you do, I'm back from New York! I want to have a dinner with you about how it's going with you. Have fun!
From: (N/S/N) Malfoy.

Then the last letter, To Tyler. My ex boyfriend that broke my heart.

Dear Tyler Rectic,

It's your ex girlfriend, sending you a letter. I've gotten over you if you have notice on our 6th Year at Hogwarts, I had a boyfriend. Who's your girlfriend now? I'd like to have a chat with you of how it's going. Have fun with your exciting life.
From: your Ex, on the 5th Year of Hogwarts.

I put them in separate envelopes with different colors. Well, one actually in different colors. Two was Gold. The other one was Green. I walked over to Dream and ordered Dream to separate with snow. Which they do obey and I had a third letter. I gave it to Dream.
"Snow, Give this to the Arthur Weasley Please." I gave it to Snow and she flew out of my window. "Dream, please give this to Hermione," I pull out Hermione's letter in front of Dream, "And this to Tyler." I pulled out the other. She grabbed it and flew out of the window.
I hope they agree with my orders.
I looked at Newt's suitcase, he still not there. I went to the suitcase and put my foot inside.
"Newt!" I shouted in the suitcase and silence responded. Where did he go?
*NEWTON ARTEMIS FIDO SCAMANDER!*
*Merlin's Beard! Are you alright?*
He appeared and I ran to hug him immediately. "I thought you left or something!"
"No! No,no. I would never leave you." I blushed and looked away, so he wouldn't see my tomato Face.
"So," I changed the subject, " it's been a long time I've seen a Graphorn." Real smooth me.
"Oh sure, want to see them?" I lightened up and went to the biome of Fantastic Graphorns.
It's also included in the book, I guess.
"It's coming!" I said and Went behind Newt because the meeting with the Graphorn is scary. Then it became, well, Peaceful.
...
I don't know why I love the beasts very much! It's like my second Family! We finished feeding and me visiting the beast after a long time and went back up. In my bedroom since the suitcase was in my bedroom.
I look at the window, seeing Snow and Dream with three letters.
I let them into the room and let them warm up while I read my letters. First with Hermione.

Dear Ms. (L/N),

        I absolutely enjoy our meeting! And for the very, very, VERY first time, someone recommended to meet in the library! Sorry, just excited. The boys never likes the library. Yes I agree! Let's meet tomorrow. Bye.
From: Hermione Granger

Then picked up the letter from Arthur.

Dear (Y/N) Malfoy,

         It's nice to have a letter again from the one and only (Y/N). Also, you're back to New York so soon! Why is that? Anyways, yes we can have dinner. Let's see, how about Saturday. It's Wednesday now so you have like, 3 days. Have fun!
From: Arthur Weasley

Then the last, from Tyler.

Dear (N/N),

         Fancy seeing my EX writing a letter to me. I agree for a chat. And, I don't have a girlfriend. Yes, from now on, I'm SINGLE! Sorry. Let's talk someday. On Friday? If you're busy then, Just cancel. And I still feel the punch Newt gave me from me breaking up with you. It hurts. Have Fun!
From: Tyler Rectic. Your EX from 5th year in Hogwarts

Newt punched my ex?!
*Hey Newt, Did you punch Tyler on the 5th year in Hogwarts?*
*Y-Yeah..* wait, you can stutter in Your mind?!
*NEWT! You know that will hurt right?*
*its called punching mate and I am sensitive when someone hurts a friend.*
*Hufflepuff's*
*Slytherin's*
I exited my room and ran to the study room to get paper to write down my schedule.
And I did.

Schedule:
Thursday: Meeting Hermione in the School Library
Friday: Meeting Tyler in his house
Saturday: Dinner with Arthur in his house.
This is going to be the busy 3 days I've ever had.
___________________________________
YASSSS! I'm proud of my self! And it's sad to think about someone though. Someone that left, someone who hates me and even someone who won't notice me. UGH! K bye.