Chapter 17

wait, I have nothing to do tonight.

I jumped out of bed and open the window.

"Dream, Come back!" I whistled. she came back and I took the letter.

Yes, Dream is a she.

"Good dream." I patted Dream's head, resulting Dream and Snow separate. I pull on of the bedside table drawers and took 2 chocolate frogs. I gave it to Dream and Snow.

Dream and Snow flew back to my suitcase and I closed it.

"Bloody hell Malfoy, after Snape left you just have to change your mind." Skyler shook her head.

"Sorry, just remembered." I answered.

"(Y/N), you have a visitor. GET OUTSIDE!" Torrie shouted. I looked at her weirdly then went outside my room, the common room and outside.

"(Y/N)- Oh." a Male voice came. It was Harry. "Can you come with me for a while?"

I nodded. He pulled me through every School corridor there is until we stop. There was a mirror. I stood in front of the mirror and see my reflections.

Newt was standing beside me, while my family is behind me happy. Including Draco. "Well, what do you see?" he asked.

"I see, Newton, and my family." I answered.

"Really? I see my family." Harry added. He looked down. "But there was this girl, She looks a lot like Mum."

"Maybe you have a sister?" I asked. He nodded. "Maybe, but nobody mentioned her." he added.

I patted his back. "You see, your mother was my best friend and your father was a victim..." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked, trying to figure out what I just said.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered.

"Best be going!" I waved to Harry and he waved back. He stayed at that mirror since ages.

I run to the HufflePuff Dormitory and wait for Newt. But before I even reach there, Newt was waiting.

"Newt, how did you-", "Hugo." He interrupt. I did a lightly push gesture and he got lightly pushed. Holy. Cricket.

"Um, okay. Lets meet Arthur." Newt noted. I nodded. Then we apparate. I did the Apparation.

We stood in front of the Weasley Burrow. "Oh, (Y/N), Come in."

"I see you married Molly Prewett." I admit. He chuckled. "I'm lucky." He agreed.

"Who is this Gentleman?" Molly asked.

"That's the Newt I was talking about the times we were In school." I chuckled.

"Oh! Newt Scamander. Nice to meet you." She offered her hand and Newt accept. "You told them about me?" Newt asked.

"I forgot that you and they can't see each other so I almost told all of my friends." I admitted.

"i know it isn't Dinner yet but lets eat." Arthur said.

He dragged us to the dining room. or Kitchen. It was magical I might say. Magic was allowed in here. The chair was rocking while doing some sewing. "I got to admit but I want to live here." I chuckled.

"Sit down! Let me get the food." Molly suggested.

"Oh, let me do that!" Newt convinced. He waved his wand and food came to the table. Molly stared at him at awe. "You do magic without spells. He's a Keeper." Molly admit.

"Um, we're not dating." we both replied in the same time. I blushed. "Yeah right." Arthur joked.

"Arthur, Molly, I made friends with your children. well, three sons. They're absolutely Lovely." I admitted. "Who are those three children?" Molly asked.

"Ron, Fred and George." I answered. "Fred and George are absolute Pranksters! I joined their pranks sometimes." Arthur commented.

Molly, Obviously,  faked coughed. "I mean, Their both pranksters. watch out." He warned. Newt and I laughed at the sudden change.

"Anyways, how does a rubber duck works?" He asked suddenly. I looked at him weirdly. "Not telling!" I yelled.

"SHHHH! Ginny's sleeping." Molly quiet us down. "That's the same old (Y/N) I know. joking, sarcasm, and stuff." Molly commented.

"I'll have to tell the boys someday." Arthur stated.

{...}

"Thanks for the dinner Arthur, Molly. I appreciate it." I beamed. "Not a problem." Molly replied.

Newt and I disapparated back to Hogwarts. "Bye Newt!" I waved and He waved back. I put on my robes back on.

I took it off when I saw Filch. "Oh! Mrs. Malfoy. what brings you back here at Hogwarts?" He asked.

"It's Ms. Malfoy. And I'm pretending to be a student name (Y/N) (L/N)." I answered. He nodded. "No wonder there is this girl who looks a lot like younger you."

"Bye Mr. Filch. Bye Ms. Norris!" I waved and He waved back. Ms. Norris meowed.

I walked back to my Common room and went to my dorm room. I opened and see Torrie and Skyler asleep.

I fell asleep.

(Y/N) Malfoy. (Y/N) Malfoy. (Y/N) Malfoy. (Y/N) Malfoy.

The voices kept calling my name. My wrist starts hurting a while then stopped. I see a girl who looks a lot like Lily. She was trapped somewhere. The Dursley's. She's trapped there as well. Holy Cricket.

________________________________________________________________________________

I have to put someone to be Harry's non existing Sister don't I?

Anyways, Bye!

Bye Angels!