Chapter 16

(Congratulate me BECAUSE! I gave my valentine gift to Hugo Wings.(how I name my crush in public.))
{Saturday}(I messed up the dates, sry)
I woke up back to my room. To see if it's okay, I look side to side. Torrie and Skyler is there. Sleeping like two little guardians. Actually, Victoria's Nickname is Guardian.
I decided to put a little prank on them. "Aquamenti." I spelled right on top of Skyler and Torrie's head. Resulting them to wake up and shiver.
"Skyler!" Torrie screamed while I pretend to sleep.
"Torrie!" Skyler screamed as well. They both looked at me and I can tell that it's the end.
Then I felt cold water. COLD WATER?! I sprung out of bed, resulting Skyler and Torrie laughing.
"The door will open 1 minute later. Quick! Put your robe on!" Torrie warned. I quickly go to my closet and grab my robes and take it on.
"Oh Lord! Wrong room!" A male voice appeared.
I quickly ran back to the room to see who this male is. "You must be (Y/N) (L/N). Right?" He saw me. Wait, how did he know me? "Yes I am, who are you?"
"I'm Daniel Howell. Call me Dan Please." He offered his hand for a handshake and I accept. "I'm a transfer student. So I'm new and I don't really know what dorm it is..."
"That's okay, this is the girls Dormitory. Boys dormitory is the other door other than this." I instructed and he nodded. "Nice meeting you!" Her ran out and blush like a total maniac and I giggled.
"Did you know that he will be a youtuber?" Torrie questioned when she exit out of the door. "A yo-what?"
"Never mind." She gives up. I shrugged it out and go to the Bathroom to clean up.
Newt's P.O.V
"Oh wrong dorm!" A male voice appeared at my door. "It's fine. Are you Phillip Michael Lester?" I said his full name and he cringed. "Call me Phil. So this is the right dorm?" I nodded and he hugged me.
"Thank goodness! I'm Phil Lester and you are?" He questioned. "Newt Scamander." Oops.
"The 70 years ago? Cool!" He said and I'm surprised his not shocked. I nodded and he jumped to his bed.
"This is the new roommate?" A voice appeared. It's Michael. "Phil, this is Michael." I introduce and Michael offered a handshake as Phil accept.
"I'm a Transfer student from Ilvermorny. Same as one of my friends Dan." Michael and I put on a 'WTF' face. "He's in Slytherin." Then we all understood why he's not here.
But, he's in the same house as (Y/N). This is not good.
"G'night!" Michael said, waving goodbye and go fast asleep.
"It's morning!Aquamenti!" I spelled and water came out of my tip. Causing Michael to sprung out. Phil laughed and I hid myself with blankets. "Newton! Come out." Michael said with a anger voice which made me not come out.
"Please." He begged with a peaceful voice and as I came out. Water is the first thing I felt. "Now I'm all soaking wet!" I shouted and they both laughed. "Silentio!" I spelled, causing quiet atmosphere.
"I'll be washing Up." I said and I walked over to the bathroom.
Your p.O.V
I put on a hair that Torrie had told me. She's like a hair designer for me. While Skyler is like a fashion stylist. All together is the Fashion Fixer.
We called ourself the Silver Trio. But due to Draco and his two brainless idiots, We have a title 'The Emerald Trio' because that's still related to Slytherin.
While Hermione, Harry and Ron call themselves 'The Golden Trio'. We can't figure out what would our team name be like.
Especially when Skyler and Torrie doesn't even know anything about The Golden Trio except for Harry.
"Breakfast Sky and (N/S)(name similarities)!" Torrie yelled. "Ant, shut up." Skyler yelled back.
Torrie entered the room. "Hey! Just because I'm short doesn't mean you can call me an Ant!"
"K Coffee." I answered calmly, letting Torrie quiet.
"Skyler, at least she called me Coffee with is close to Torrie."
"Shush Ma." Skyler said and put a blanket on top of her.
"Dude, take a shower!" Torrie and I yelled. Torrie took a shower, same as I.
"Kay!" Skyler walked out of the door.

"Let's do a prank!" Torrie said in glee and I, Of course, Agreed.

The prank was that we jinxed water to come out of Skyler's bed when she sits on it. Torrie got the water, I got the spell. The prize is that if she looked under her pillows before sitting on it, there will be chocolate frogs. Impossible I have to say.