Chapter 14

{Thursday Part 3}
Newt's P.O.V
I went back to my dorm and went to my dormitory. My roommate Is Michael Magobi. We've have been getting along.
On my bed was a letter,
'Dear Newton Artemus Fido Scamander,
It has seems that your roommate wants you to stay here until they finish their year.
You'll now stay here forever but you can have an Outing. Here is your timetable.'
I looked behind the letter and see that the someone who has written this was Dumbledore himself.
Next lesson, nothing. Um, kay.
Your P.O.V
Timetable, Next lesson is Nothing. Yep, nothing. "We have to talk weird stuff now." Torrie said as she jumps to her bed and lay there.
"Torrie, we never get to know your hidden Abilities. I mean I have Speed, she has time and you?" Skyler asked and Torrie shook her head.
"It haven't come out yet."
"Anyways, embarrassing moments!" I shouted, earning slot of 'SHHH!'.
"Crying in front of my crush." Skyler said and we both hugged her. We know how embarrassing that is.
"Being stuck in the toilet in the entire lunch." Torrie laughed as she said it and we joined as well. She didn't mind, but it was embarrassing.
"In the middle of the road and dropped a muffin and walked away like it's not my job. I was embarrassed!" We all laughed at my sentence and stopped when someone knocks on the door.
"(L/N)? I need to talk." That must be Draco. "He's a total Git. Good luck Apple Pie." Skyler said as Torrie slaps her arm.
I went outside and saw Draco sitting at the Common Room.
"My aunt, she was here." Draco said and I look at him with a sudden shock. "She scolded me when I didn't look where I was going."
He was staring at the fireplace and I looked at him, trying to help making him think I'm interested. "Everyone thought she was crazy," he chuckled, "when she was talking about this person name Newt." I understand what he means now. Nobody can see Newt.
"I guess he's here." His voice went fainted and a tear escaped his eyes.
"She then was given to another family, an Adult adoption." He sniffled his nose and cry silently. I gave him a tissue that was in my pocket.
"I really want to see her." That was his last words and He fell asleep.
"Crabbe, Goyle." I snapped and appearing them upstairs. "Bring Draco back to his dorm." And they stood still.
"Ok then," I think of a spell and it appears immediately," Locomotor Mortis!" I spelled to Crabbe and his legs locked.
"Goyle, help NOW!" I ordered and he hurriedly went to get the peacefully sleeping Draco to his dorm.
I did the reverse curse to him and he ran back up to his dorm. Hilarious.
I went out with Skyler and Torrie and when he go and eat Dinner, Victoria interrupt.
"You guys sit with each other, While I go company Hugo. Bye!" Torrie waved at us and we waved back. Leaving us alone. "I'll be hanging out with a guy friend as well, sorry (Y/N). Bye!" Skyler waved and I waved back. Leaving me alone. Alone.
someone covered my eyes anonymously and I tried to make it stop. But it won't. I guessed, earning my eyes filled with light. I turned around seeing someone.
"Surprise (L/N)."
It was Draco Malfoy.
*who's Hugo?*
*i'll tell you later.*
"I fell asleep while talking to you." Draco laughed and I awkwardly followed. "Crabbe and Goyle told me a story about how scary you are by cursing Crabbe." I laughed at the sudden realization about cursing Crabbe. " I have to say, I'm pretty impress."
"Well, thank you Draco." I chuckled and he looked shocked for awhile. "You're possibly the first student to call me Draco." He said and I stopped laughing. "I hope we be good friends." I wished and he did the same as well. He walked ahead of me and I try to go and find Newt.
"Num Num!" He said and hugged me. "Tum Tum?" I questioned and he laughed. "Probably my nickname for you now." He said.
"What happened to (N/N)?" I pouted and he chuckled at my childishness.
"How did I even deal with you." He messed my hair and let's just say, I got angry.
*NEWTON ARTEMUS FIDO SCAMANDER, HOW DARE YOU!*
He ran away from me as I chased him down.
I failed when he went to his Dorm. Dammit how do I know the password.
I walked away from the dorm and head back to mine. Wait, THE DINNER!
*NEWT, WE'RE LATE! For Tyler's Dinner.*
*Great Merlin, We have to go fast.*
He exited out the dorm while I wasn't looking and when I turned around, I see him with a nicely well suit. "Fancy Shmansy." I look up and down when he looks perfectly well. "Come on, let's go." He disapparated with me and now I see is Tyler's home.
"(Y/N)! Newt..." Tyler said but kept quiet about Newt's name.
"Hi Ty!" I said and Newt uknowningly wraps his hands around me.
Newt's P.O.V
I wrapped my hands around (Y/N)'s shoulders to tell Tyler that She's mine. Even though I think we broke up.
"Hi Tyler."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Welp, that was the worst ending you have this chapter I guess.
Some Inspiration In this Chapter.
- Hugo Wings is an Inspiration of my actually Crush.
- Newt hasn't appeared in chapter's that much so I should put him and then I forgot about the Dinner...
- Pick Up Line Alert: Do you like Harry Potter? Because I a-Dumbledore you!
Bye Angel!