Interview 1

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of MaNanlicious_Angel

So let's get started for the first IV of this book.

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer:*waving at readers* Hi... this is Anjali...!

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.

Answer: About me...? Why.... like why do you guys always ask us this kind of questions...? :P Okay jokes apart... I am a bit mysterious person, a bit reserved, a bit secretive, a lot friendly with the people I feel comfortable with. Mad, Jhalli, Pagal and a daydreamer you can call me.

Q3:Tell us something about your family.

Answer: Uhmm... they are pretty cool. Loving caring, sometimes fights too, with my sister of course. So yaah... that's it I guess.

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: My readers and MaNan of course. And in my life I think I observe a lot and not big but small small things makes me inspire to write.

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: A good storyline, dialogues, and of course the feelings what author wants to show should definitely reach to readers. Mixture of these things can make a good book.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: As for me, writing a guy's character itself is a difficult task. But the most difficult to write is their pain. I mean when they are actually sad and going through that phase. You know, we girls cry and nag, but we don't know what guys do, so I think yeah...

Q7: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: Changed... I am being busier than before... ;) Yeahh.... But it makes you think a lot and I think once in a while brainstorming is much needed. It just clears out my mind.

Q8: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer: I don't know. I haven't yet completed any of my story.

Q9: MaNan for you is..

Answer: MaNan is world for me... At least now. It's not just a word or a verb for me. They are everything I thought of, I admire of. I always see them as an ideal. As in for me they are Goals...

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it?

Answer: I have never been bashed. I never do or write something which can make people bash me. And even if I think that I have written something which can actually make people bash me, so I prefer cautioning them before they read it. so yeah

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad.

Can I choose my book only? I love Vivah and The unknown fate... They are near to my heart. <3

2. Favourite writer on wattpad.

Hahah... so many... cant name one....

3. Favourite movie.

Kareena Kapoor khan's any movie, preferably jab We Met and Main Prem Ki Deewani Hun

4.Favourite song.

It keeps changing. Current fav is Enna Sona from OK Janu

5. Favourite actor/ actress.

All time Bebo and Niti lover I am.

6. Favourite television show.

Do I have to tell you that? Of course its KY2 but I loved MGHT too...

********

Well It was great having you for the IV MaNanlicious_Angel. Hope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV. #OKTHANKSBYE