26: @crazy_n_puh

Hi guys!

Today I have got an opportunity to take an interview of crazy_n_puh .

(Its a joint account)

So let's get started!

*EVEN IF YOU JUST COME ACROSS THE INTERVIEW AND FEEL BORED. AND DONT READ IT. BUT DONT FORGET TO READ THE ADVICE GIVEN BELOW AT THE END OF THE INTERVIEW. SKIP EVERYTHING BUT DONT SKIP THAT.

REGARDS... ❤

• Knowing you:

Q1:What is your real name?

Answer: Naam kyun? You can always call us crazy and puh.

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.

Answer: About ourselves...Hmmm....Besties, Inseparable Sweet Teens, Soul-sisters, From different wombs but twins, Learners, Just Beginners, Performers, Dancers, Nature Lovers, Socialist, Selfie Lovers, Wine Lovers, Craziest I guess we are !!! & yes; We Write too and also publish stories written by others on their instance! 

One is Future Engineer and other is future entrepreneur. Sweet teens we are :-) now better say just we crossed our teenage, But still we are younger.

Q3: Tell us something about your family.

Answer: We have sweet loving caring family like you guys have. Just the thing is crazy is more close to my (puh's) family as they are her saviour for the mischief and fights she brings home and same goes with me. Hehe.

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: Puh:  I started writing for crazy. As the time when I started writing I was in depression and she suggested me to write self diary. Where she also suggested that I should write about myself in such way that I portray a story, and this journey started for me.

Crazy: I was going through something similar but bit more worse than Puh. I saw the betrayal of few close friends and that's when my dadi suggested me to write, which I passed on to crazy.

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: We don't suggest to write dark romantic or what ever you wish. Infact we think books to be realistic.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: Puh: That was never difficult for me as I have a tomboy with me, my crazy.

Crazy: I get into character, which I see by my eyes. I try enacting it when I am alone, or when I am with Puh.

And a secrete..... few secnes we both enact and then write.

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?

Answer: Intimate secnes. When we started we both were single knowing zero about it, so yeah that's difficult.

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: No change, Crazy is still lazy, dramatic girl, always doing pranks and me supporting her in everything she does. But yeah now a days we talk about sex which we never did and then we sometimes think..... Sach Mei Asa hota Hai Kya?

Don't laugh n make us embrass but yeah we do talk and think. And specially crazy gets me into tension,as I am already engaged.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?