Interview 12

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of SaltedCheeks.

So let's get started !

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: I guess my pen name would work just fine!

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.

Answer: I'm really boring, I derive inspiration from lyrics, I'm one lazy ass when it comes to replying to texts and I kinda suffer from commitment phobia. I tend to imagine a lot given that I'm a piscean but it kind of takes a lot of efforst on my end to put them into words so yeah!

Q3:Tell us something about your family.

Answer: There's not much discuss about them, I live in a small family of four and they're really fun (at times).

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: I wanted to pass time, honestly

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: Great grammar and vocabulary, good content and deep, well defined characters.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: Nothings, you might think of me as a pervert but honestly, you can write opposite sex better than your own because you know what exactly you want in them, you can alter it according to your needs and wants (not in a proactive sense) but then, I'm just laying my opinion, I can't decide for you, you're all open to think otherwise.

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?

Answer: Nothing as such, I go with the flow and as of scenes that have mature content in them, I've written violence in extreme but maintaining the decency of it (lol) and about love-making, never tried that!

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: Made me realise people around me in real life had pathetic english, and that I'm literally always butthurt when it comes to putting efforts into getting my fingers to type but at the end, I like it.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer: Depends on my mood, if I regularly update which counts in weeks, early or I update in months for I'm really uncertain about my schedule.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it?

Answer: I wouldn't call it bashing, it was a silly attempt to trigger me into losing my shit, which I did but I coped up, now I don't care.

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad.

MaNan Genre - OLT, DV, MMM I don't remember the others because I don't read average romantic books anymore.

2. Favourite writer on wattpad. 

I'd try to stick to manan, and then it would be Pari and Aditi.

3. Favourite movie. 

Depends on my moods.

4.Favourite song. 

  I've a lot, currently it's still Mind of Mine and Divide albums by Zayn and Ed respectively.

5. Favourite actor/ actress. 

Parth Samthaan, Priyanka Chopra and in bits, Erica and Surbhi.

6. Favourite television show. 

There are so many tbh, Quantico, GOT, FRIENDS, Riverdale, Descendants of the Sun, BOF, since I've recently started watching it but Healer, PLL, Westworld, and I really can't remember others.

********    

THE WRITER SAYS: 

I don't have fans, I'd keep them to friends rather. I love them.

  ********

Well It was great having you for the IV SaltedCheeksHope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.

#OKTHANKSBYE