Interview 17

Hi guys!

Today I have got an opportunity to take an interview of Andal100.

So let's get started

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: Everyone knows my name, it's Kavya.

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.

Answer: I am a simple girl who likes small things in life and I am very good with all the people.

Q3:Tell us something about your family.

Answer: Well same as me my family is simple as well.

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: Well I always wanted to read a Manan book on boss and secretary but in October 2015 we didn't have many Manan books, just 3-4 books at that time, so I started writing Manan ff Strong love in November 2015 which was on office romance.....so nothing inspired me, it was myself.

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: It should have a good plot and some romance so that audience can get connected to it.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?
Answer: Portraying their emotions is very difficult.

Q7: What was the hardest scene to write?

Answer: When I first started writing the mature stuff in strong love, it was very tough I was like will readers like it or not.

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: I don't know how my life changed because I started writing to ease out my tension as my life is very stressful.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer: I don't know it depends, it may take a year to 6 months, it depends on response of the book.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? How do you deal with it?

Answer: Hahah......bashing seriously, well it's become one of my 'unwanted friend'. I used to fight back before but now I simply ignore and block them because I have to many tensions in my life and I don't want any more.

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad.

Bad boy's girl.

2. Favourite writer on wattpad.

@anselacorsino and @jessgirl93

3. Favourite movie.

Wolf of the walstreet and julayi. (Telugu movie)

5. Favourite actor/ actress.

They have to be from my favorite movie, and they are Leonardo DiCaprio and Allu Arjun .

6. Favourite television show.

How I met your mother and ky2.

*********

THE WRITER SAYS

Well I really want all of you to support me and keep me loving. And thank you for taking my interview.

*********
Well it was great having you for the IV Andal100. Hope you enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too.

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTICULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.
#OKTHANKSBYE