Interview 6

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of zestysarah.

So let's get started !

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: My real name is Sarah Fatima.

Q2: Telll us something about yourself. 

Answer: To start with, I am from Hyderabad,India. I am an honest girl and a reserved kind. I don't mingle with people very easily and once I do, then there is no stopping. I love making new friends. I hate lies and i hate liars. And very few people know that I am too short tempered person. Regarding my education, I am doing my post graduation in law (final year). I am a complete foodie yet a fitness freak. I live my life to the fullest and have no regrets whatsoever regarding anything.

Q3:Tell us something about your family. 

Answer: Well... My family is my life. We are a small happy family of 4 . My Mummy, Papa,Me and my kid brother. My parents are my world ,my everything. Nothing is more important to me than my parents happiness. They have always supported me in whatever I do . And I am an obedient daughter. And about my brother, we share a typical brother sister Relation. (Pillow fights, keeping each other's secrets etc.)

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: Manan Manan Manan...All the way. This is the sole reason for my writing. As Kyy ended, I decided to keep Manan alive in our hearts by my little contribution. And this inspired me to start writing. I am not an expert in writing but I write whatever i feel and I guess people have liked my writing. 

Q5: According to you what should a good book have? 

Answer: A good book should definitely have a good storyline. The readers should be able to connect to whatever you write. If the author is unable to write the emotions of each character perfectly then it's a huge turn off.  (I hope my stories have connected with the audience)  

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?  

Answer: Being a girl myself, I have an idea about how a girl would react to any given situation but regarding boys, then it's difficult to imagine the emotions of a guy. So yeah.. that's the difficult part.

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write? 

Answer: To be frank, I always find it difficult to write romantic scenes (especially bold stuff). And it is easy to write a sad scene but writing a comedy scene is very difficult. These are the two things on which I need to work

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad? 

Answer: To be honest, I have become more expressive since I started writing. I never knew that I would be able to write stories but now I feel good. And most importantly I came across many amazing people on wattpad. And I have made a couple of friends here.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book? 

Answer: There is no fixed period. It takes a lot of brainstorming to write the chapters. Sometimes the idea pops up instantly in a few minutes and sometimes it takes weeks.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it

Answer: Thankfully I have never been bashed till now as far as my stories are concerned. But I had held a cover Contest and Writing Contest in which some people were unhappy with the results and said disgusting things. I have never said this to anyone but none of the participants supported me. But that's fine. I don't care. When I think of that I feel like laughing. People should accept their defeat and move on. And by the way it is not a real contest and why sulk over it. Winning and losing is all part of the game. Some win and some loose. The best thing to tackle the situation is to simply ignore. That's my opinion and mantra of life.

Rapid Fire Round 

1. Favourite book on wattpad.

I haven't read many books on wattpad. But I would like to mention that I like Ex's At War, Lips Do Lie and Impulsive Soulmates by sujal1fan (I guess the author is same for all the three stories). And there are two more stories Heaven and GreekGod. ( I forgot the name of the writer)

2. Favourite writer on wattpad. 

sujal1fan.

3. Favourite movie. 

All SRK movies (DDLJ and Chakde India tops the list)

4.Favourite song. 

At present it is Zaalima(Raees movie). All time favourite is Kal ho na ho.

5. Favourite actor/ actress. 

 SRK

6. Favourite television show.

 Kaisi Yeh Yaarian

*******

THE WRITER SAYS: 

I would like to thank all my readers for liking my works and supporting me throughout. You all have been very generous, helpful and kind. I couldn't have asked for more. I just want you guys to keep supporting me in future as well. Your support motivates me to write more And I promise to entertain you with my works. And a special thanks to you for considering me worthy of giving an interview. I am highly obliged.

********

Well It was great having you for the IV zestysarah. Hope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.

#OKTHANKSBYE