Interview 16

Hi guys!
Today I have got an opportunity to take an interview of ShanayaAhuja.

So lets get started!

Q1: What is your real name?
Answer: Shanaya Ahuja

Q2: Tell us something about yourself.
Answer: I am doing CA, internship 3rd year. I am married to Prince Malhotra. He is also a CA.

Q3: Tell us something about your family.
Answer: My family is great! My parents are caring and awesome. And I have a brother.
And my in-laws are also open minded and of a loving nature. I love them a lot.

Q4: What inspired you to start writing a book?
Answer: One of the books written by MawaraEjaz6 inspired me to start writing.

Q5: What according to you should a good book have?
Answer: A good book should have a thrilling, exciting story and a well built romance.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?
Answer: Difficult thing.....ummm it's a difficult question :P
Describing feelings of the characters is a difficult thing for me. I sometimes have to think for whole day before writing.

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?
Answer: Mature scenes are hardest.

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?
Answer: My life got more busier. But I found fun in writing stories. I consider writing as a mind exercise.

Q9: How long on an average does it take to write a book?
Answer: 6 months.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? How do you deal with it?
Answer: I was bashed for my book The dark love. I ignored the wrong comments and tried to keep my mind calm and kept writing for my fans.

Rapid fire round:
1. Favorite book on wattpad.
The Mafia and his angel by HumB01.

2. Favorite writer on wattpad.
HumB01 [ I can read her books 1000 times]

3. Favorite actor/ actress.
Aamir Khan due to his movies and Parth for his acting in KYY.
Deepika for her acting.

4. Favorite movie.
Bahut hain waise toh, but can see DDLJ, 3 idiots,  mohobatein 1000 times.

5. Favorite song.
In aakhon mein tum. [Title song of serial Jodha akbar]

6. Favorite television show.
Kaisi yeh yaariyaan.

**********

The writer says:
Keep reading my stories. Sorry for not giving regular updates. Recently my hand got factured, that is why I was not posting. I will try to give regular updates.
********

Well it was great having you for the IV ShanayaAhuja. Hope you enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV WOULD YOU ALL LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU ALL CAN PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTICULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.
#OKTHANKSBYE