Interview 2

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of WriterByDreams.

So let's get started !

Q1: What is your real name? 

Answer: My real name is Unnati, but my readers know me as Christi. I am from Patna.

Q2: Telll us something about yourself. 

Answer: Me?...... I'm a 17 years old girl turning 18 on this 18, I mean 18 Jan. I'm preparing for IIT exams as I've dropped 2016 for target course. I'm an excellent cook (yeah I am......hehe.) I can play guitar, I know french and I'm full chatter box but it depends on my mood. If I'm not in mood then I gets irritated even when u talk to someone else sitting beside me. I literally throw everyone out of my sight if I'm not in mood to talk. Otherwise I'm happy girl.

Q3:Tell us something about your family. 

Answer: Well, I've a happy family with my sister leaving away because of job which sometimes makes me sad but it's okay.

Q4: What inspired you to write a book? 

Answer: My dreams. Seriously. Don't laugh haa. Actually the thing is in 2015 I was so in ky2 n it's ff that I used to dream about it and then I got the dream of ytkk story n here I am. Believe it or not but all the stories except u before me I got ideas from my dream.

Q5: According to you what should a good book have? 

 Answer: First important thing is it's editing, yup for me like I earlier used to read books on wattpad or fb I always used to go through it and see if it's edited nicely. Like spelling mistakes are accepted for a while but the paragraph settings and all is must. You might not add pics but you should surely edit it and make it look nice because the story's concept attracts your readers later but their eyes attracts first. And then concept of story is also important thing.

 Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: To describe opposite sex's looks like I truely lack on it. I read many stories and they describe them so perfectly that I surely can't. 

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?

Answer: I'm a pathetic like truely badly pathetic writer when it comes to humor n sex scene. I really suck on it. I mean I seriously salute n respect them who have the power to write a comedy and adult scene.

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: As a writer? Yaa it changed. Like parents keep praising me *I'm showing battishi*. Then I also sometimes feel that I should become writer and all but i'm truely in love with passion of being an engineer so i will never be. So it's a gud n warm feeling. And I have got so many lovelies, my readers,that I feel special because of them.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer: I've started ytkk on 27 Feb 2016 ans still it's not done so you can guess how long it takes. Hehe.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it?

Answer: Bashed? I don't think anyone bashes any writer it's just that they express their feelings and thoughts. I mean yaar they are readers and they truely have the right to express themselves, if they are saying anything then you should feel proud and lucky that they are so loyal that they expressed their feelings. So yaa no readers bash any writer, it's on you how you take it. So take it as positive and work on yourself that you'll be able to win their heart. This is my thinking about whole bashing thing and all. I truely feel bad when any reader keep their view and taking it as bashing they start answering them rudely or do something sort of that.

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad.

Most favourite is Fated but was it in destiny? By @NamrathaNamratha

2. Favourite writer on wattpad.

@VatsDWriter and @MawaraEjaz6 di both clean bold you out of your mind with their writing but I'm not reading their books anymore. Sorry to both my favourites. And yasmeenjuhi for 'Life with Nandini'.

3. Favourite movie.

Sanam teri kasam

4.Favourite song.

It's a korean drama song jaywalking shut up flower boy band.

5. Favourite actor/ actress.

Parth and Niti

6. Favourite television show.

Ky2 and korean drama shut up flower boy band.

********

THE WRITER SAYS:

"Okay now thanks to u baby for taking my IV, I truely loved your questions and my lovelies i know i'm gayab but it's due to my health. It need nk mobile. Sry n luv ya all. Virtual hug n kisses to everyone even to you".

********

Well It was great having you for the IV Writerbydreams. Hope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.

#OKTHANKSBYE