Interview 11

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of absnads.

So let's get started !

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: Abha Mohan. That is my pen name and I would like to keep my original name to myself. 

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.

Answer: I am basically a simple, adjusting, sincere and fun loving person who loves reading.. It takes some time for me to be friendly with others and trust them. But once I trust a person, it will be for a life time. I am enthusiastic about taking up new challenges in life

Q3:Tell us something about your family.

Answer: They are sweet and they are my life.. It is just that I love to keep my personal life aside.

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: The manan stories that I read in India Forums..

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: Simple language that connects with your hearts.

 Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: Their emotions, feelings and their weird talks.

 Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?

Answer: Obviously, make out scenes.

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: Nothing much.. Life is still the same, simple and peaceful.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer: A book, I really don't know... it depends upon the number of chapters in it. But, I usually take a day or two to write a long chapter, if everything goes well.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it?

Answer: Never

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad.

Loads are there.. But as of now, Bol Do Na Zara by itshappieme is one of my favorite. 

2. Favourite writer on wattpad. 

I can't name one.. There are a lot like angelove2, Parthaholic_ashu, shaperai22, saminthelostworld, itshappiemeLost_Soul_in_city, akriti_sharma, Redcrystal7867 to name a few.

3. Favourite movie. 

DDLJ, 3 Idiots.. Out of the ones I watched recently, I loved PINK.

4.Favourite song. 

Loads are there.. Right now I am humming, Zindagi Do Pal Ki.. from Kites.

5. Favourite actor/ actress. 

Actor - Hrithik Roshan.. Even, Parth Samthaan.

Actress - Madhuri Dixit & Alia Bhatt

6. Favourite television show. 

I really don't watch television a lot. But I like talk shows and Rendezvous with Simi Garewal is one of my favorite. 

********

THE WRITER SAYS:

Thank u for sparing your valuable time in reading this boring interview of mine... A big thanks for liking my stories and making it your story rather than mine... Pls try to appreciate the work by giving your valuable reviews...Ur encouraging words are my strength appreciation.... Thank U all..

********  

Well It was great having you for the IV absnadsHope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.

#OKTHANKSBYE