Interwiew 13

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of akriti_sharma.

So let's get started !

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: My real name is Akriti Sharma.

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.

Answer: About myself, I am 27 year old MNC professional ... "Curious" is what others call me and I don't blame them since I love being this inquisitive intriqued self..!!

Q3:Tell us something about your family.

Answer: A small happy nuclear family of 3, me ,my mom and my dad.. they do shower me with lot of love and care being a single child yet they ensure that nowhere ​I turn spoilt or stubborn.. That's how my parents are.. Disciplinarian Sweethearts..!! ;)

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: The idea of being idle, something I hate..So instead of sitting idle and aimlessly watching the world moving I started writing..now I have something that kills the monotony of life.

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: For me a good book is the one I feel connected to..The one that gets me hooked to it is the one I could relate to, the one I could visualize while reading..That for me is the good book..!!

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: Understanding their point of view..but I guess I solve that mystery by putting​ myself in their shoes and thinking from that perspective since emotions they don't see gender, they work on feelings and so do I ..!! :)

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?

Answer: Breakdowns :( :'(......Yes they are the hardest for me and I take maximum time getting the emotion and feel right..!!

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: I am constantly thinking, I have two stories running and whenever I am get time I keep myself engaged with what to write next. The notes in phone are filled with scribbles of my thoughts which later form parts if my stories. Also the response has made me more confident with regards to my skills.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer: Haven't completed any book yet, But it takes 3-4 hours to complete one chapter though, I love writing long chapters of over 3k words so yup, That's the time I take..!!

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it?

Answer: No bashing.. Thankfully none yet...!!

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad. 

Many but if I have to name currently on Wattpad it would be Mr Arrogant's Smart Wife by WriterAnisha_2307 and A Thousand Encounters by LettingYouIn.

2. Favourite writer on wattpad. 

So many....all the writers who's work I follow are unique and brilliant.....Can't name one Sorry..!!  

3. Favourite movie. 

Not a movie buff....But I recently watched Dear Zindagi and loved it.

4.Favourite song.

Oooo...It keeps changing every week but "Kabira from YJHD" and "Zinda from Lootera" has been the constant in the playlist for a long time now. Recently I am hooked to "Mana ke hum yaar nahi" by Parineeti, It is a beautiful song!!

5. Favourite actor/ actress.

Ranbir/Deepika.

6. Favourite television show. 

None specific, I like reality shows.....I do not watch Daily soaps, Even KY2 I saw on YouTube after it ended. Generally my TV will have either sports or music channel running.

********

THE WRITER SAYS:

Thank you for your support..Please do not shy away from sharing your views..Your comments and votes motivate me a lot.. Sorry for being irregular with the updates for a while now but 2017 has been a roller coaster year so far..I hope to give you regular updates in future..Keep supporting..Stay blessed...Be responsible in whatever you do..!!

********

Well It was great having you for the IV akriti_sharmaHope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.

#OKTHANKSBYE