Interview 4

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of Anumanan.

So let's get started 

 Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: Anusha.

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.  

Answer: A simple girl who believes simplicity is the best policy yeaa that is what i am. very small things make me happy just like eating pani puri or ice cream. I find happiness in everything and anything. About studies I have completed graduation and am presently doing my post graduation. In simple words i am the one who believes in love and spreading happiness.

Q3:Tell us something about your family. 

Answer: About family, I have my dad, my mother, my sister and I am the last chotu one. di is married so all my parents love goes into my pocket but no, I am not spoiled and ya thats it we are small happy family.

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: To be frank nothing actually inspired me and writing was just an hobby for me. I have a habbit of writing personal diary and after watching KYY I started writing about them just like that.

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: Connectivity with the readers I believe no matter what book might contain be it romance or action or anything readers should feel connected to it and feel what characters are going through getting themselves completely into writers world leaving the actual world behind them.

Q6: What was the hardest scene to write?

Answer: Hardest scene would definitely be from my 'love is my life' ff where MaNan were in hospital and Manik had to leave to US without telling to Nandu that they wont be seeing each other and might even never see each other. No one knew about that but when I was writing it I was crying and crying because I hated it so much and hence I felt very hard to write because all I was doing was just crying. 

Q7: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: Well in my case I write about love so no matter what the gender may be the feeling of love would remain the same. So far I havent really faced any problems but sometimes I do think a lot before writing about opposite sex, because we dont know exactly like what type of people are they. I personally dont have any experience about them because I dont even have a brother so ya I write carefully whatever it is trying as much as possible not to hurt any of boys.

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: Well writing in wattpad is very new for me so I would talk about just writing which I have been doing since long on FB and Indiaforums. After becoming a writer the best thing that happened to me is being loved and that doubled tripled my happiness. I never become sad because my readers comments and messages did'nt allow me to. I became very positive and now I find positivity in everything.

Q9: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? How do you deal with it?

Answer: Noooo, thankfully so far no one bashed me so I dont have any experience in dealing with it.

Q10: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer:  Basically, I dont plan about end and just start writing going with flow so when I feel that this is enough I would just end it making sure not to dissapoint anyone.

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad. 

The impulsive soul mates.

2. Favourite writer on wattpad. 

sujal1fan.

3. Favourite movie. 

Hard to say one, I luv all luv stories, but still if u ask me one for now I will choose Sanam Teri Kasam. 

5. Favourite actor/ actress. 

Amir khan and Deepika for now, but it changes whenever I see a new film.

5. Favourite actor/ actress.  

 No way..... any one song is like impossible so I would say all Arjit singh songs.

6. Favourite television show.

Ofcourse Iy's KYY.

*********

THE WRITER SAYS

Message for fans ofcourse, it would be a thank you and infact a very big thank you. I always say and would always say that its because of you all I am continuing my writing or else I would have stopped a very long back. So yes thank u for being there for me supporting me and tolerating me. I always make you wait but you still love me the same way you loved me the day one when I started the story. So thank u so so so much from bottom of my heart and for wattpad readers. Guys I am new here so hope u too would tolerate me and love me and I promise I will love you no matter u love me or not. Thank you to youu too for wasting your precious time in reading this and I am extremely sry for doing so.  

A last thanks to tanaya this means alot to me so thank u..!!!

*********

Well It was great having you for the IV Anumanan. Hope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!! 

 YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV. #OKTHANKSBYE