Interview 10

Hi guys!

Today I have got an opportunity to take an interview of ManiniMehra.

So let's get started !

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: Due to some personal reasons , I cannot disclose my real name.

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.

Answer: I am a very quiet, peace-loving kind of person. I like to be with like minded people. I aim to spread positivity and happiness, all around me.

Q3:Tell us something about your family.

Answer: I live in a nuclear family. I am the youngest among three siblings. We are a cute little happy family.

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer:I am a student of English literature, and I love reading novels. So it just occured to me one day that I should try my hand in writing and I didn't have to think much...I came across a forum and hit it off instantly.

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: Realism is the key. If readers cannot connect with my work, it will be worthless.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: To present their language!

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?

Answer: It has to be intimate scenes. There is a lot of pressure to keep it upto the expectations of the reader as well as provide dignity to the characters. It shouldn't be vulgar. It's a very fine line to tread on!!

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: (Laughing) I have learnt to manage expectations!! And of course it has polished my skills and my language!

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer: Write a book or a chapter?? If you are asking for chapter, it takes 2 hours on an average, provided I have the plot already in my mind.And if you are asking about a whole book, then I started my first book arranged marriage on 19 December 2015 and it has come to an end on 24 March 2017...So that's how much time I took to complete one book!!!:)

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it?

Answer: I have not been bashed yet! (Fingers crossed)

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad.  

Shades of love.

2. Favourite writer on wattpad. 

Myself. (I don't read other books, because I become very critical)  

3. Favourite movie. 

There are many...But if you ask one...I would say ME BEFORE YOU.

4.Favourite song.

Currently , it's I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER by ZAYN MALLIK.

5. Favourite actor/ actress.

Sidharth Malhotra and Vidya Balan.

6. Favourite television show.

quantico season 1

******** 

THE WRITER SAYS: 

I am very much thankful to my readers , specially those who have showered their love on my first book...ARRANGED MARRIAGE....I know it is completed and many of you are disappointed, but I want to use this platform to inform you people that I will come back with its sequel. But you will have to wait for it and will have to follow me for related news as I will start it on my own profile. 

******** 

Well It was great having you for the IV  ManiniMehraHope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.

#OKTHANKSBYE