Interview 5

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of sippu14.

So let's get started !

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: My real name is Priya, Sippu is the name given by my friends and that's how people know me here, but yeah most of them my real name too :)

Q2: Telll us something about yourself. 

 Answer: I am an MBA student, finally in the last semester. I live in The USA, but originally am from India. Foodie...Classical Singer...Library freak...Talkative and hates to work out, you'll realize that once you see me :D

Q3:Tell us something about your family. 

Answer: A small and a happy family, mom, dad and an elder sister. She's married for five years, and has a cute baby boy, who's the apple of my eye. Right now I miss my mom and dad as I am away from home. But then, i have made a a small family of friends here in the States, and not to forget my virtual Wattpad family!

Q4: What inspired you to write a book? 

Answer: Well, I was into writing already. I just needed a solid platform to put my efforts in, and then found this. Initially i started with reading, and then started writing. It's been an amazing journey until now. My best friend Shivu, whom i call my creative director, she inspires me a lot. She motivates me. She makes some amazing covers for my books and that makes me feel like writing more to do justice to her work. And my other sweetheart, Pravallika, my Badii, who pushes me to write good stiff with her extra-long comments, kisses and hearts! My Naughty clan, and the rest of my reader family too!

Q5: According to you what should a good book have? 

Answer: Uhmmmm...tough one! First it should have that loyal, strong set of readers who look forward to read your book, and for that, you need to have a unique way to express what you feel. That confidence automatically gives you some amazing ideas, and you know what happens after that. You have a successful book. I believe I pretty much have all the three.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex? 

Answer: Trust me when I say this, though I am a girl, I tend to write a guy's feelings more beautifully than a girl's. For example, if you take ABTMM, my debut story, I believe i have a done a pretty good job in making Manik look more expressive than Nandini and that is why my readers love the Manik I had created, the most. But one tough part would be showing his negative side or emotional side, which I would never want to touch..not under my radar boss!! I have tried the emotional stuff at times, but not upto the mark. Negative shade???? Biggggg NOOOO!!!

Q7: What was your hardest scene to write? 

 Answer: Romance!!! My weakest area!!!! Read my stories and you will come to know, but i try to overcome it adding my flavor of fun in between, like me doing the talk in between romantic scenes and then get yelled by the readers... hehehehe :D "Tu phir aa gayi beech mein?" that's what they say. You see, when you know you are not good at it, do something that shifts the focus from it. My strategy buahahhaa! (MY POV: well if something is written about manan then it automatically changes into romance.......so u dont need to worry priya)

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad? 

Answer: I have gained a lot of beautiful souls as my friends, i try to connect with them as much as i can. I try to reply to almost every comment, I try to remember their names. Writing for sure has made me busy, I have to devote a piece of my brain, part of my day (whenever i write) and the energy i put in to type those extra large updates, i thoroughly enjoy doing them though. I improved my language skills, i became more expressive and creative! All in all, writing is probably one of the best things i have taken up.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?  

Answer: Like a whole book? Well, that's a process. As long as you feel like writing, you do. But if it's just one part i have been on the extreme ends, there was this one update in ABTMM that i wrote in 25 minutes, my reader friends were surprised to know that. and then there are a couple of updates i keep writing like for two days and still don't finish....basically if it's a writer's block. But you know what, it doesn't matter how long it takes, when you have people who appreciate every small effort you put in.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it? 

Answer: I guess I was. The thing is, i have been way too considerable to put any fights or show anything bad in any of my books, and then when i wrote something different from what i normally do, they didn't like it. But that's fine. They did apologize once they realized their mistake. It's all part of the game. I am a management student and that's what i have been taught. As long as you have a feedback, it doesn't matter if it's negative or positive. you get helped by either of them.

   Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad.

'Just Friends?' by Bia and not being a narcissist or something but, 'Hamaari Filmy Kahaaani', which is my own book. Do read it if you haven't.

2. Favourite writer on wattpad.

Bia again! She amazes me with her extremely mature/cute/thoughtful writings, and she's one of my close friends too. 

3. Favourite movie. 

 uhmm...Tough one! i have been an SRK fan all my life, so it has to be one of his films, it keeps changing though but for now, I'll mention two here, 'Swades' and 'Veer-Zaara'. They are two works of Brilliant and Classic Art for me.

4.Favourite song. 

 All time favorite, 'Phir le aaya dil-Reprise' from Barfi, by Arijit, and 'Yeh Dil Deewana' from Pardes.

5. Favourite actor/ actress. 

SRK forever, Deepika Padukone, For people who are familiar with South Indian films, i am a crazy Allu Arjun fan. 

6. Favourite television show. 

To watch Dr. Mashoor Gulati on The Kapil Sharma Show, it's like a stress-buster or me. however, I haven't watched too much TV lately, so not familiar with the shows running currently. 

   ********  

THE WRITER SAYS:

"I am sorry, if this has been a boring interview, i am very talkative, but in these kind of situations i feel a little overwhelmed and talk a little less interesting. Sorry for that! And Tanaya thank you for choosing me for this interview. And my lovely readers, as you all know, Sippu Loves You A Lot!!!   Cheers!!!"

********

Well It was great having you for the IV sippu14. Hope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.

#OKTHANKSBYE