Interview 9

Hi Guys!

Today I have got an opprtunity to take an interview of innocent_paarsaa.

So let's get started !

Q1: What is your real name?

Answer: Real name, well you can call me Paarsaa.

Q2: Telll us something about yourself.

Answer: Something about me, so I come from a Muslim family. I am very unpredictable. I get bored from anything within a second, a big time moody and hell introvert. Dont mix up easily, not that much attracted towards crouds.I am happy with myself. Love to spread happiness. My mother says that I am very impatient because I don't stick to one thing for a long. But over all I am very patient. I handle situations with patiently and happily. And lastly I am an open book.

Q3:Tell us something about your family.

Answer: About my family, so I m blessed with amazing parents and one big brother, but have a huge family, uncles, aunties, cousines , nephews and neices.

Q4: What inspired you to write a book?

Answer: I think I started writing because of Manan.

Q5: According to you what should a good book have?

Answer: Well..... I can't give you the answer of this question because its very difficult for me to answer that what should a good book have? BecauseI think if people are interested in your writing so they can love and appreciate anything written by you.

Q6: What is the most difficult thing about writing characters from opposite sex?

Answer: I have never thought about that.

 Q7: What was your hardest scene to write?

Answer: Hardest scene bhi I never thought, as I have said many times that  I am not professional writer so I don't think before.  Ok now how to mold story or plot? I never plan anything that what will I write for next update ? When I sit to write, whatever comes in my mind I just write that.

Q8: How has your life changed as a writer after starting writing on wattpad?

Answer: How my life changed?..... I think it will be very bad and disappointing for people to know that there is no change in me I am sorry but this is reality.

Q9: How long on average does it take you to write a book?

Answer: I don't know because I have not completed ay book as yet.

Q10: Have you ever been bashed for your writing? how do you deal with it?

Answer: Bashing? Wo kya hoti hain?

Rapid Fire Round

1. Favourite book on wattpad.  

None

2. Favourite writer on wattpad. 

Favourite writer on wattpad.....no one because I don't read stories, sorry. 

3. Favourite movie. 

I have a couple of favourites in movies but basically I like everything if it is good.

4.Favourite song. 

Favourite songs change hote rehte hain.

5. Favourite actor/ actress.

My all time favourite is Kareena Kapoor and Niti Taylor but I admire everyone's work. And Favourite actor depends on my mood right now little bit Ranbir rockstar inspired. And yes.....Parth Samthaan because he is part of Manan.

6. Favourite television show.

 Undoubtedly Kaisi yeh Yaariyaan.

********

THE WRITER SAYS:

Okay I want to thank you first for this opportunity and I don't have fans but to all my readers I love u guys.....dilse. I randomly started writing but got overwhelmed by seeing that people are actually like my work and appreciate it. I can't ask for more you guys are best, trust me each one of you. And lastly this is very important to tell about bashing, okay I never faced it but people around me have faced it time to time so I just want to tell to readers that please let the writers write what they want to write and show don't demand what u wanna read !!! If you do so writers will lose their interest, let them pour their heart in their writing  and if you don't like then don't read or ignore but don't force them to write according to you. Because there won't be any charm and passion left then. Stay blessed....love u all. ❤ Thanks.

********

Well It was great having you for the IV innocent_paarsaa. Hope u enjoyed the IV as well. Thanx for co-operating with me. Hope your readers are gonna like this too!!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHOSE IV YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO SEE NEXT, YOU CAN ALSO PM ME THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK A PARTCULAR WRITER. SEE YOU SOON WITH THE NEXT IV.

#OKTHANKSBYE