2. Cuddle Buddies

"I can't believe you kept it a secret from me," Jamie hissed the second I told her what was going on. "I thought we were best friends!"

I bit my lip. "I didn't expect-"

"You've been keeping all five boys to yourself and didn't even bother to tell me that you knew them." She said accusingly, her eyes narrowed. Someone walked into the bathroom, and she stopped talking, but tapped her foot expectingly at me, waiting for my defense.

"I met them yesterday. I meant to tell you, but though it would be better as a surprise. C'mon, Jamie, don't be mad at me. Don't you want to meet them?" I asked quietly.

Knowing I used her love for them against her, Jamie sighed, grinning. "Yes."

I walked her to the Library and we went to the corner where I had left the boys in the beginning of the day. It was lunchtime, and we only had a half hour to make Jamie meet the boys and return to her normal emotional state before heading back to class. Jamie's face lit up as she soaked in all five of their appearances, and I noticed the glint in her eye when she saw Zayn inch closer to me. A soft smile tugged at my lips as they introduced themselves, trying to win over my gorgeous dark-haired friend by adding 'love' to the end of everything.

Lunch, all in all, was the highlight of Jamie's life. She asked them tens upon hundreds of questions right up until the bell rang. Luckily, after speaking to them, she had calmed down, and came to the same conclusion I had when I first met them: they were just people, like myself and herself. At one thirty, I was ready to leave, and I was positive that the boys were grateful to get out an extra hour early. They were just about dying in the Library.

Zayn, Niall, and Liam all sat down in the back of the car, squished enough as it was. The only way we could keep it without us all dying was if I laid across them in the backseat, my feet on Liam's lap and most of my body on Zayn's. While I just sat up on Zayn's lap, my legs stretched out across all of the boys legs, they didn't seem to mind. Zayn sent me a boyish grin, wiggling his brow suggestively.

"If you wanted a chance to sit on my lap, you could have just said so." Zayn teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you wish."

"Maybe," Zayn responded, a glint in his eye that matched his smile.

Before I could answer, the guys pulled Zayn and I into their universal conversation about twitter. I pretended to listen, but my mind was elsewhere; what had Zayn meant by 'Maybe'? Surely, he's been teasing me over text all day, but I still haven't determined if that's just his personality or not. He didn't seem to act the same way with Jamie- I shook my head, chastising myself for letting my mind wander to what could never happen.

Zayn Malik of One Direction would never choose me, he would choose someone more equipt to his lifestyle. Besides, since when did I even determine I liked him? Suddenly, the car pulled to a stop, signifying we had reached my house without me even giving Louis any type of directions. Impressive. We all managed to pile out of the car and basically run into my house so nobody would see us outside. Finally, today was friday, which meant sleeping in tomorrow morning.

"Who wants to make me some food?" I asked, walking to my living room and falling down on one of the couches. "Because honestly, I could really go for some mac 'n cheese."

"Me!" Harry cried. "I can use what I learned from the cooking show!"

I laughed, agreeing. "Alright. Go find all the ingrediants and stuff yourself, then."

Liam, Louis, and Niall all spread across the room in the second couch and one-seater as Zayn held my head up before sitting down, letting it fall back on his lap. I glanced up at him and saw him flash his perfect grin at me before grabbing the remote and turning it on. Knowing he didn't know any of the channels, I took it from him and began flipping through until I settled on Charlie St. Cloud.