4. Wreck This Journal

"Wake up, we have a surprise for you." Louis said, his voice right above my head.

"Come on, love, get up." Harry added.

I groaned into my pillow, my stomach twisting in sadness. "I don't want to get up. It's going to make this day official."

Liam chuckled, "Come on, just get up! It won't be sad!"

Our time together has ended. My family was coming home tomorrow, but this also meant that the boy's manager was coming to get them and ship them off for their tour. I really didn't want to say goodbye to them; I've come close to each and every one of them, with the exception of Zayn. Zayn and I were closer than close - we were officially best friends, right next to Jamie. To say goodbye was going to be awful.

But, following their orders, I forced myself to roll over and sit up in bed, all of the boys sitting around me on the edges. I ran a hand through my hair as the boys all glued their eyes to me, offering a friendly smile. It was way too friendly for us to be saying goodbye, that was for sure.

"The surprise?" I mumbled, averting my gaze to the comforter so I didn't get too upset.

"Come downstairs," Niall said, hopping up.

I nodded, "Give me a minute to brush my teeth, alright? I'll meet you down there."

The boys nodded, filing out of my room with whispered conversations, but Zayn stayed. He shut the door and leaned against it, eyeing me suspiciously. He knew I wasn't going to brush my teeth - I would be mentally preparing myself for the goodbyes I would have to give my five new close friends.

"Are you going to give me privacy," I started, climbing out of bed. "Or stand there and watch me? I'll only take a few minutes."

"Are you sure about that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," Zayn said, following me with his eyes as I crossed the room and put my hair up in a messy bun. "Today is the day, and you all of the sudden care how you act and look around us."

I looked over at him, glaring playfully. "Can you not pick up on things so easily, please?"

"So I'm right then," Zayn said, nodding to himself.

"I'm just... bad at goodbyes," I huffed, crossing my arms and looking away. "Like, really bad."

Not a few moments later did Zayn have his arms wrapped around me, holding me tight where I was. My arms slipped out of their former position and wrapped around him, my cheek against his shoulder as he held me there. Pushing back the tears that brimmed my eyes, I just squeezed them shut all together and regulated my breathing.

By the time Zayn pulled away, he was smiling down at me. "Now let's go downstairs for your surprise, okay? We're hoping you love it."

I smiled, nodding. Snatching my hand, Zayn dragged me out of my room and down the stairs, out my front door. I looked straight ahead and saw all of the boys grinning ear to ear at me in front of a bus. But this bus wasn't normal - no, it was a tour bus. Their tour bus! My gaze wavered as my bottom lip trembled, tears being summoned to the front of my eyes as I realized that they were leaving already.

"Your tour bus?" I asked Zayn, since the boys were a few yards away. "I'm saying goodbye already?"

Zayn chuckled, shaking his head and looking down at me before frowning. "Hey, don't cry. This is a happy surprise, you just have to wait for it."

I forced a smile and tried my best to cover up my sadness as we walked over to the bus, the guys already piling in and motioning for me to follow. In the front was a kitchen area, that led to a hallway with bunks on either side, inside of the wall. Past that was a lounge room with two couchs and a large TV as well as gaming system. We stopped at the bunks as I counted them; two sets of two on either side.