5. Beach Party

The concert was awesome. My first concert was the best I could ever think of, and meeting all the fans that actually liked me beforehand was even better than I pictured. The only downside to this whole thing is that after my shower, the energy built up inside me vanished into tiredness. Stumbling towards my bed with my wet hair on my bare shoulders, I let out a yawn, excited to finally fall into my plush cushions.

Liam was on my bed, though. Dead asleep. Sighing, I went over to his bed like a lost puppy and settled into it after climbing all the way to the top. The other boys looked at my confusedly, but I pointed to my bed and frowned. They laughed.

"Night," I mumbled, slipping off to sleep already.

-*-*-*-*-

A giggle escaped my lips as the guys flexed, putting their arms on their hips and looking off to the side. Really, this should be a poster - I can imagine this very image hanging on the walls of millions of fan girls all over the world now. Tugging the oversized tee off, I ran past them and towards the water, calling over my shoulder.

"Come on, boys!"

They instantly began to run after me as I broke free into the water, running through and trying to stay ahead of them. My simple, light blue bikini made my C-sized chest look awesome, and it also allowed much protection. Not long before I made it into the water, arms enclosed around my waist and picked me up, spinning me around above the water with my legs lifted up and a surprised squeal escaping my lips.

"Zayn!" I squealed, my hands wrapping around his that held onto my waist. "Put me down!"

"Or what?" He asked, clearly amused.

"Um... Or..."

I drew a blank as Zayn's bare chest vibrated with a laugh, his arms loosening as he set me down on the ground. As soon as his hold was gone, I ran through the water and away from him, towards the others jokingly. When I reached the guys, I hid behind Liam, sitting on the boogie board he had.

Liam turned around, quirking an eyebrow. "Are you stealing my boogie board?"

I grinned, "Maybe."

Turning around, I ducked underneath a wave that the boys had crashed upon them and kept a tight hold on the boogie board. Under the water, I managed to clasp the velcrow around my wrist and surfaced, ready to take on the waves. I heard the boys spluttering and laughed, glancing over my shoulder to see them all shaking out their outgrown hair, water dribbling between their abs.

To keep myself from staring at my five hot guy friends, I turned back around and paddled out towards a wave before turning around and hopping on the boogie board. Riding the wave all the way to the shore, I laughed, running a hand through my hair before deciding to spend the rest of the time tanning. Grains of sand stuck to my feet as I walked up the beach sand and towards our camp out, falling down on the outstretched towel.

Applying sun tan lotion, I sang a tune lightly to myself. Not even realizing the footsteps coming towards me, I burst out into a full song, using the lotion bottle as my microphone. It wasn't long after I started the singing that I heard a deep chuckle from above me, the sun being blocked as shade dawned upon me. Hesitantly, I lowered the bottle and glanced up at a wet and amused Zayn stood over me. Grinning at him, I waved, holding up the bottle.

"I can't reach my back," I said, almost innocently as I realized what I was asking. A blush formed on my cheeks. "Could you...?"

Something danced in his eyes before he nodded, taking the bottle from me. "Sure. Turn around."

Doing what he said, I turned around so I could lay on my stomach. Feeling him crouch down, Zayn put either leg on either side of my back as he put some of his weight onto my legs. My blush turned into a deeper shade as I heard the bottle open and soon felt his cold hands on my back, massaging the sun lotion in my back. I bit my lip at the realizaiton that I liked his touch and the tingles that it left afterwards as he slowly applied the lotion, rubbing my back and my shoulders.