32. Bands Unite

I glanced over at Harry and bit the inside of my cheek before darting my gaze around the room at all of the other happy couples. Maybe he just seemed like a flirt, but he really was a good guy. Should I have let Kate slut on him for a little while before — no, Kate would've just hurt him the longer they were together. Yesterday I made the right decision.

                "Truth or dare, Rose?"

                Blinking, I looked up at the glint in Louis' eye that somehow challenged me, compelled me to say, "Dare."

                He smirked. "I dare you to put your undergarments over your clothes and jump in the pool."

                Everyone started laughing, but I just started groaning. Zayn looked down at me — my head was on his shoulder and I was cuddled into him — and asked, "That isn't a hard dare, love."

                "I know, I just don't feel like moving." I explained with a sigh.

                Pushing myself up, I walked over to the bathroom before undressing then re-dressing, this time with my underwear over my shorts and my bra over my tee shirt. I laughed at my reflection, tying my long brunette curls into a ponytail before emerging from the bathroom and walking into the family room. Everyone started laughing again, doubling over at the sight as I puffed my cheeks out and walked out through the back door.

                Once I was approaching the pool, I heard everyone huddle outside and watch me through the daylight. Taking on the steps two at a time, I finally reached the top of the deck and looked down at the still, crystal pool. Danielle was giggling into Liam's chest just like the other girls, and I sighed while biting my lip before jumping through the water. It was cold, making my heart race and eyes fly open in surprise. Why didn't I feel the temperature?!

                "Cold!" I shrieked as soon as I surfaced, flapping my arms to get to the edge so I could pull myself up. "The pool is so cold!"

                While everyone laughed, my boyfriend walked over to me with a towel. "Come on, babe."

                I grinned at him, wrapping myself in the towel while he hugged me tightly, chuckling. "You're shivering."

                "My lips are cold," I complained, scrunching my nose in distaste.

                Zayn pulled back slightly with a smirk. "I can fix that."

                His warm lips pressed against mine with a sudden passion that I hadn't expected. A shiver ran down my back — and let me tell you — it wasn't from the coldness I felt, considering I was quickly heating up with Zayn's body against mine. The world momentarily melted around us, leaving my boyfriend and me to kiss all we wanted...that was, until our expected guests arrived.

                "Hey, no PDA!" A joking voice called out.

                I froze. I knew that voice. Eyes wide and coldness forgotten, I disconnected our lips and took an automatic step away from Zayn and snapped my gaze to our guests. I clenched the towel around myself tightly, trying to keep them from seeing my underwear over my outfit. There were four of them, and I would never dream of forgetting about them. They unknowingly helped me through hard times, heartaches, and stupid friend fights that you go through all the time in Middle and High school.

All Time Low.

                "Oh my God," I said, heart stammering as I had a mini-fan girl moment. "Oh my God!"