22. Drunk Driving

"Ugh," Jamie grunted, the huge box blocking the upper half of her body from my view. "This is so damn heavy! What did you pack, rocks?"

Niall grabbed the box from her quickly and chuckled, "This is your box, lass."

Jamie bit her lip, smiling at him. "Oops..." Laughing, she brushed it off. "Could you take it to my room for me?"

"Sure." Niall agreed.

I bit my lip to keep myself from 'aw'-ing at Niall and Jamie as he brushed past me and into her bedroom. Wiggling my eyebrows at her, my best friend laughed as I grinned, continuing the walk towards my new bedroom with a small box in my hands. When I got into the room, I took the chance to admire it. The walls were a soft beige/cream color that went pretty well with my black furniture as well as the hardwood floor.

I had been able to snag the larger bedroom of the two, and what made it even better was a large window opposite of my large closet with large amounts of clothes ready to be put away. Grinning to myself, all I could really think of was: large. Two arms slithered around my waist as Zayn put his head on my shoulder, making me jump slightly in surprise before I grinned at him, pecking his lips.

"Is it just me or do you look like you're playing match maker?" Zayn asked with a knowing look, a small smirk slipping onto his lips.

I shrugged innocently. "Nope, just acquainting two friends."

Suspiciously, he nodded. "Okay..." I turned around in his arms, my heart fluttering as I remembered that I would be able to see him whenever I wanted to now. "I'm so happy you're here, love."

"You just read my mind," I said, leaning up to kiss him gently.

"And you read mine," Zayn moaned, pressing his lips against mine harder as he licked my bottom lip, pleading for entry.

Before I could react, someone banged on my door.

I jumped, disconnecting our lips while Zayn glared.

"Keep it PG, kids," Louis said, winking as he set down a box by my bed. "Now come back so you can make food for us manly lads because we're helping you."

I sighed, slipping out of Zayn's arms as I nodded. "Yeah, whatever. Come on."

***

I laughed loudly and obnoxiously, knowing that the joke wasn't even funny but feeling like I should have a laugh anyway. The people around me shared the same type of laugh; they were just as intoxicated as I was. Suddenly I felt the urge to find Zayn and did exactly that - walking through a room of drunk and sober people, I looked for my boyfriend.

He had brought me to this party and now I wanted to hang out with him. A thought popped in my head as my lips curled into a smirk - we should totally go skinny dipping! When I found him, he was beside Liam who tried holding him up. Laughing, he turned around and looked at me, his eyes lighting up as he grasped my hand tightly and dragged me outside.

"Babe," I slurred. "Let's go skinny dipping!"

Stopping abruptly, a drunken Zayn whipped around and shook his head. "No! I don't want other guys seeing you naked, love. Let's go find a bedroom or something."

We trailed back into the house and up the stairs, successfully finding a bedroom before my boyfriend locked the door. A sloppy smirk reached my lips as I kissed him hard on the mouth, feeling his hands grip my waist tightly and pull me back towards the bed. While we were making out, I had managed to straddle him, all thoughts disappeared from my drunken haze and the room spinning.