five

"Heyyyyyyy lemme have a sip of that sirrrrrrr," I drug out, laughing uncontrollably.

Pickles.

He didn't seem to think that I was too funny, so he grabbed the girl he was dancing with and ran away which made me laugh even harder.
He runs funny.

Leo and Nash were no where to be found which was really bad because that meant I was walking home probably and I forgot how to do that and how to get there.
Also I hadn't seen Ashton around and I don't really know why I was looking for him?

Oh right I'm drunk.

I do remember drinking a lot of drinks and now I'm kind of hungry.
No really hungry. Have I ever even eaten? Like ever? I don't remember eating? Ever?
Strange.

I started to walk around, careful not to misstep, leaving all the other drunk teenagers to dance on the dance floor.
I was going to go find Jelly to ask her if she had any chicken nuggets.
Was that her name? Jelly.
What a funny thing to name a lil child.
I'd name my kid not a food probably.

I made my way up the stairs to find Jelly because if I threw a party I'd be upstairs at my party too.

Just like Jelly.

In the corner of whatever room I found myself in, there was a girl wearing a bra and short pants.

OK That HAD to be Jelly.

I ran up to her, which kind of hurt for some reason, and froze right in front of her smiling real big.

I had found her,
at last.

"Hey um I wanted to know are you Jelly? and if that's you do you have chicken nuggets? I'm just in search of food but all that's in your fridge is alcohol," I frowned deeply thinking about my journey through the fridge earlier.

For some reason this was a little bit of funny so I decided to laugh for 5 seconds then shut up so she could answer me.

"Erm.. No. My name is not Jelly. I'm Jenny if tha--" I cut the girl off because I got really bored of  listening to her.

"Okay thansk" I yelled trying to walk away but something had caught me by the elbow with a tight grip.

Jelly!
She must have heard I was looking for her! I spun around quickly but then lost my balance because I forgot,

I was drunk.

I quickly jumped up though!
And lost my balance again but this time Jelly caught me!
How nice and strong of her, I don't even remember asking her to do that.

"Jelly thank God, I've been looking everywhere for you," I said, looking up at the tall figure.

I would thank her later for saving me.
I scowled.

That definitely was a boy and Jelly was definitely a girl.
Wait it could be a girl.
I felt its face in search of a mustache.
Didn't feel one.

Its face kind of felt like an ear.
It started to laugh.
Wait I knew that laugh.
What was his name?
Give me a minute.

"Dammit 'Scuse me do you know where Jelly is sir?" I said very politely and fluent.

This man didn't seem to think so because he looked at me like I was speaking in 4 different languages with a couple baby elephants on my back which made me laugh a little.
He looked familiar.
And mad.

I really want chicken nuggets.

"Little one, you're extremely drunk let me take you home."

Wait a minute.
I should really know his name by now.

"Okay, no it's not time to go home yet." I stated matter-a-factly just now realizing there was a girl hanging on to his arm.

"Wait, what the fuck did you just call her?" The girl said.

I recognized the girl!

It was the girl with the bra on from earlier!

"ASHTON!" I said kind of loud just now remembering his name.
This made that girl in the bra even more mad at me.

Oops.

I wanted to explain to her that she could have him and that I only cared a little but I barely felt like it.

Ignoring her, he kept trying to persuade me to go home but I am sooo good at not saying yes that I didn't even say yes.

Yeah, he didn't like that very much though because his face went meaner and he started to grab me but I ran quicker then the speed of lightning, leaving him in my dust.

I ran around the upstairs for what felt like 3 times but I really wasn't counting.

Finally, I was done messing around.

He can't catch me.

I don't want to go home.

I started to actually run down the stairs really fast while he yelled my name telling me not to but I ignored his loud commands.

Except something grabbed my foot and so I didn't get to run down the stairs, I sorta rolled down them.
At least I was going fast enough and he couldn't catch me.
I caught little looks at him every half roll down the stairs. He looked a little worried and he was coming down the stairs to catch me probably.
Not fast enough!

He was cute.
And mad.
Then everything went black.
And I didn't even get my chicken nuggets.