fifteen

"Thanks, little one." Ashton mumbled, tracing lazy shapes on my arm.

"Of course, I wasn't just going to let you bleed out." I scoffed, grinning up at him and taking in our current situation.

After I had very carefully stitched up Ashton, we heard everyone else barrel into the house and Ashton insisted I didn't go talk to them. So we settled for laying in my bed instead, and I quite frankly, wasn't in the state of mind to complain.

Ashton's touch woke something in me I'd never felt before.
It ignited a flame in every inch of me, which was becoming harder and harder to fight. Each brush of his fingertip had me intake a sharp breath,

But I knew he was hiding something, I saw the various things he hid behind his ominous eyes,

only I couldn't bare to understand it.

because you don't want to

I flipped my body around, my back facing him and let out an exasperated sigh.

Ashton Moore was going to be the death of me.

No literally.

"What are you thinking about?" Ashton husky voice reached my ears as he turned my body back facing him.

I noticed how his eyes remained cold, while his features read concerned.

"There's something else..  You-you aren't telling me.. That guy—Oso I heard what he was saying Ashton." I stammered, the last part coming out barely above a whisper.

I felt his muscles tense up beside me, as he let minutes stretch by feeling like hours. Finally, he let out a long sigh never breaking eye contact with me.

"I would never let him hurt you Madison."

I let out a puff of air at the conformation, as a slight panic crept through my body.
So I was right, this Oso man did want to sell me, whatever that might imply and Ashton had led me straight up the stairs to meet him.

My hands were shaky like my breathing and my vision began to go blurry before going completely in and out.
I knew this feeling far too well.

Sitting up right, I brought my knees to my chest as my breathing began to fully take a path of its own.

If I didn't calm myself down quickly, I was going to have a full blown panic attack.
What the fuck did some Oso guy want with me when I'd never even heard of him before tonight?

"Calm down Amore.
Shh.. I would kill him before he could touch you, Prometto Che Non Ti Toccherà Mai. "
His calming voice yet rough words soothed me surprisingly, although I could only understand some of what he said. He held on to me tightly, preventing me from making a beeline for the bathroom.

I never knew he was bilingual..

Then again, it seems I learn something new everyday about the cryptic boy.

We stayed like this for an eternity it felt like, me tangled in his strong grip while shocks ignited through my body from our close proximity. I didn't want to speak, the silence feeling almost as comfortable as him.

"Why was that guy calling you Scar?" I questioned , feeling his body go rigid once again.

"When we get home, we'll talk more.. About everything.
Let's just have a good break, piccolo." He mumbled, averting his eyes to the ceiling.

Sighing, I decided arguing with Ashton would get me no where. Wasn't like with my five foot frame I would be able to force the information out of him.

I let sleep consume my body not being able to fight it anymore, but couldn't help the nightmares that racked my brain while in a slumber.

All surrounding a certain green eyed devil