twenty-six

"WHAT?
Listen, I am hardly permitted to go and you think Ashton would risk his precious YOU? You really have gone mad haven't you?"

He began to walk away at a unnecessarily fast pace, shaking his head dramatically. As I watched him twist the doorknob in his fingers, I scanned my brain for a valid reason to make his stay.

"WAIT!
That's why Ashton won't know! and-and I HAVE A PLAN!!" I sped out frantically.

I let out a sigh as he dropped the doorknob from his hold and spun around to face me.
The look he was giving me made me want to eat my words and throw them up again.
I hoped he was debating on the possibility of my plan and not planning on my murder..

"Speak."
He spat out hatefully, but nonetheless sat down beside me on the bed.

I began to word vomit out my genius plan.

Marco would convince Ashton a good place to meet with Oso would be at Dancing Flamingo's (a local stripper club) for a chat about some girls Oso might be interested in.
He would hold off Ashton on this plan for a couple of days so we could get everything set up for no cracks in the plan.

Ashton would bring along 8 girls, that Marco would choose as decoy, so I could easily come along with the right disguise.
While Ashton is inside "talking" to Oso, he will really be distracting him while some of their mafia erm.. members?
Surround the whole strip-club leaving no way out.

"From then on, you guys just do your mafia bad guy stuff to get Oso dead then boom everybody can go home!" I decided, clapping my hands together for emphasis.

"Everybody but Oso, that is."
Marco smirked at me, but I couldn't stop the shiver that ran through my spine.
Was I really ready to be partially responsible for a death?

"So are you in or are you out?"
I shakily questioned, making up my mind.

His smirk grew wider if possible, and he clapped me heavily on the back making me cough.
"Don't know what the point of you coming is, but yes, I will use your somehow faultless plan."

I smiled lightly, convincing myself this would work.
Convincing myself Ashton wouldn't find out. Convincing myself I was doing this for me..

A part of me wondered who Marco was doing this for..

He had been gone for around thirty minutes, I assumed since I had no sense of time, when my stomach made an ungodly sound.
I needed to eat or things were going to get ugly.

I walked to the door, making silent prayer the door was unlocked and I wasn't just completely being held captive against my will.

Pushing the door open, I did a quick happy dance and made like a jet down the corridor to the kitchen. I noticed more people then ever, casually scattered around the house, but I kept my eyes on the prize: Cereal.

Earlier, before I had eaten the brownies, I had spotted seven different types of cereal on top of his fridge!
I was determined to try at least 3 on my stay here.

Grabbing the Cookie Crunch, I quickly poured my bowl, and decided that eating cereal away from all the strange men would be make it much more tasteful.

The corridor was dark now, and I wondered if that was any indication to what it was like outside.
Sighing, I opened the door back to my cell, Cookie Crisp's in hand giving me hope for the future.

$

"Madison!"

"Madison, wake up."

"Get up Madi."

"MADISON!!!"

Snapping my eyes up to the nuisance who dare disturb my sleep, I realized it was Marco and he probably had news about the plan.

My plan..

"I'm hoping you came to tell me something important."
I snapped, a little rudely but I was hardly awake in my defense.

"He approves."

"Great! Plan is in action!" His face fell at my lame comment as I did a small victory dance, in bed.

"Except there is one tiny, little, alteration." he winced, making his voice squeak.

"What's that?"

"Well, he's sort of ready to go on with the plan like now. As in I will be lucky if I can hold him off for a day, forget about a couple." He scratched the back of his neck, something I'd grown familiar with his brother doing, but I simply beamed brightly at him.

"Well then,
we better get moving."

"