seven

Spring Break.

At last, there's no need to skip.

If my Nash wasn't cool, I'd stay in the house the whole time watching Catfish or reading some corny love story.

But she was, so right now I was packing for our Annual Spring Break Trip.

We had a friend, Luke, who was filthy fuckin' rich and owned a huge cabin by the lake; upstairs and downstairs. It was where a whole lot of airhead bimbos and horny jocks gathered, got super wasted, and hooked up with each other for 2 weeks.

That's the way I saw it anyway.

Overall, we always had fun, made memories, got drunk and yada yada or whatever so I packed every year without a doubt. How do you say no to free liquor?

I doubt that I could get away with skipping anyway. Nash would, without a doubt, drag me by my big toe.

I decided to jump in the shower before leaving for break. I knew that I would be a little uncomfortable taking showers at the cabin because of all the boys around. Setting out an oversized graphic tee and a comfy pair of Sophies, I head to the shower a little too excitedly.

44 minutes later I was dressed, packed, and ready.

I looked to my makeup scattered across my vanity, laughing to myself. I knew just about every other girl coming along would be wearing a full face of makeup and I was so ready to observe their makeup drip from their faces in globs after they got pushed into the lake.

Grabbing my bag, I carefully made my way downstairs as quickly as I could. I almost called out to my mom before glancing at the eery note on the table. I texted her a quick 'I love you' with a location pin to the cabin and tossed my phone on the table. Cringing at the sound it made,

Note to self: may need a new phone.

No one brought their phones to camp it was kind of like a get away I guess. Or an easier way to get out of cheating but, that's none of my business.

I heard the two honks outside indicating Nashly was here to pick me up and fist pumped the air, laughing as I ran out the door.

Shocked, I was met with a truck that was definitely not Nashly's.

I walked over, slowly analyzing the large, black Tundra in my driveway and immediately realized it was full of all the guys.

Great.

I scanned the inside of the truck skeptically, looking for Ashton Kutcher to tell me I've been punked.

One guy in particular caught my attention sitting in the back, right seat.

Ashton.

No, not Ashton Kutcher, Ashton Moore.

He'd always gone with us to the cabin, I guess. Usually hooking up with 84% of the female population there but it was going to be different this time since we had never spoken before,

now.

"Get in the fucking car Madi." Luke yelled, quickly smiling at me after the outburst.