ten

I woke up to the pungent odor of cigarette smoke.

"What the fu-" I didn't even finish my sentence, I just peered up to see Ashton sitting on the window seal smoking a cigarette with the window wide open.

"Well good morning to you too, little one." He commented with a half smirk planted on his stupid, good looking face.

"Cigarettes huh?
Gross."
I retorted, scrunching up my nose and ignoring his good morning.

Ashton just laughed at this and took a deep drag from his cigarette, throwing it out the window afterwards.

"That stinks you know, and it's not good for you either. Do you know how much tar is probably in your lungs just from that one cigarette? and it ma--"
I couldn't finish my health rant because while I was focused, Ashton made it across the room, and real close to my face.

What? I was less susceptible to bullshit early in the morning.

"Shhhh, the rambling is only cute for so long." he whispered so close, I almost didn't feel his finger that was lightly brushing my bottom lip.

He was so close, I could barely think to come up with a rebuttal, and he seemed to realize this.

"You seem at a loss for words, that was quick." he smirked and you could almost hear it in his voice.
The amount of pride he got from screwing with my head.

Rolling my eyes, I shoved him from my chest and sauntered unnecessarily to my suitcase.

Ashton just grunted, plopping on his bed and watching me carefully causing a half smirk to come to my features.

I ended up choosing a washed out pair of blue jean shorts and a cute black tank top with a lace back.

Smiling at my own outfit like an idiot, I skipped to the bathroom.

Ashton pushed past me halfway there and began running down the hallway to stand in front of the bathroom door grinning at me.

Annoyed, I drug my feet up to the bathroom door looking at Ashton in his stupid grinning face and rolled my eyes at him.

"Password please." he stated.

As if.

"Move." I told him firmly, trying to shove him out of the way.

"No," he said, a determined look on his face. "I think you've been pretty bad these last few days."

Everything in my stomach sunk.

"Can't I shower and then we'll talk about whatever it is you're saying now?" I sighed tiredly but quickly tried putting on my biggest puppy dog eyes.

He thought for a moment, then looked at me, moving aside so I could get in the door.

I smirked at him, shutting the door quickly so he couldn't change his mind.

My whole shower was one hundred percent dragged out. Not gonna lie, I was nervous to hear whatever the hell Ashton was going on about now. I guaranteed it had something to do with Cal.