twenty-nine

plugged my YouTube above^

(if u do stop by, leave a comment mentioning ur a wattpadian?)

Oso walked carefully around the premises, inspecting each one of us, before finally taking a seat at one of the many empty tables. Ashton followed suit, pulling me down with him in front of Oso and immediately a frail girl pushed two drink in front of his looming figure.

"Shall we get started?" Ashton's voice was cold as ice, I barely recognized it.

Scar was present,
and his demeaning tone was most likely directed towards me.

A girl stumbled out onto the stage alone, her makeup running down her face I assumed from crying. I hung my head low, swallowing the bike that threatened to make its way up.
I would never want to be apart of this yet
I did, why? How could I justify this ever?

"134 pounds, 5'3"
I swallowed hard as Ashton begin naming off all aspects of the girl. Her hair color, eye color, what she was wearing, her age.
My hands itched to free the girl and I hated myself for being such a god damn coward.
I should be up on that stage, my fucking plan after all.

I got up quickly, shuffling to the nearest trash can to empty the contents of my stomach. I sobbed silently, holding tightly to the rim I forced myself to get a grip. How fucking selfish of me to pretend I feel even a fraction of what I have caused.

Oso's sickening laugh rang out, bouncing off every wall while Ashton's eyes followed me curiously back to my seat.

"Next, on with the show!"
He seemed to be enjoying just the mere thought of buying someone life, which only made my gut wrench tighter.
I could never forgive myself for this.

Girl after girl, Oso never refused. I began to wonder how much money this man actually had and how he had acquired it. Although, I wasn't well enough to ponder the awful things this man may have done for money. With each girl passing on the stage, I lost a piece of myself I swear it.

My eyes snapped up at a familiar voice from their stand still on the sleek table.

"Get your fucking hands off of me! You have no right!" Marcos hand flew heavily across Ashley's face, knocking her backwards and off the stage.

I immediately shot out of my seat, making a beeline for her. Fuck this, fuck this.
My feet ached as I got closer and closer to saving at least some girl, at least one.

I reached out to scoop up her tranquil body, but thick arms wrapped around my waist dragging me backwards.

"Ashton! help her! What the fuck is wrong with you? Please help me!" I manically flung my arms and legs trying to do something, anything to get free.
It was no use, I was no use, this was my fault and I was of no use.

Reaching the table again, I slammed my hand in front of Oso causing him to jump.

"What The Fuck is wrong with you?"
I ground out, and I barely recognized my own voice.

Ashton again, yanked me backwards whispering lowly enough I could block it out with my intensifying rage.

Instead of answering me, Oso began to laugh again, more whole heartedly. As he shot his focus back to Ashley, I glanced over to see her wilting body being held tightly in Marco's arms.