Chapter 8

"So is there anything you'd like to tell me Henry?" Asked James. "Nope, I got nothing." I said. I wasn't going to say anything because the second I confirm that I was indeed kissing Ronnie then all hell would break loose. All the girls on my bus would lose their shit and the fans would be even worse. I don't really need 13 year old girls ganging up on me. I had enough of that in middle school. "So you weren't just swapping spit with Ronnie Radke?" James asked even though he already knew the answer. "I believe you're mistaken. That was not me, probably just some girl that looks kinda like me." I said trying to hide my guilt of lying. "Uh huh sure," said James who could see right through my bull shit.

It's not that I didn't trust James, I did. I was just worried because once I tell one person then it'll be hard to lie to everyone else. Besides I didn't know what Ronnie and I were. I could just be a summer fling and so could he. We're just at the part where nobody really knows what's going on. The awkward part. Ronnie had rushed off right after James caught us. Figures he would bail on me, although I don't blame him. I would've ran if I had the chance.

I decided I would go check out the schedule to see when FIR were playing today. I saw that they play at 2:35 but I wasn't the sound tech assigned to them. That couldn't be right, I had been their sound tech for days. So I went looking for Ronnie. I checked the food area because that's where his food loving butt is normally at. I spotted Ryan and his bright blue hair first and then my eyes fell on the beautiful tattooed man, but quickly darted to the leggy model type right beside Ronnie. She was laughing at something Ronnie had said. Ronnie and I weren't even an actually couple but it felt like I was watching him cheat on me. I guess his song is true, he really is an asshole.