Chapter 10

This is dedicated to "Renee" I hope you like this update.

I was still pretty furious about the whole situation when I walked up to James to inform him we were swapping sets. "Yo Jamie boy, you're swapping sets with me." I said matter of factly. "I was told I had to work this one today." He responded frankly. "Yeah well I'm not going to let anyone tell me what I can't do." I said showing just a little bit of how angry I was.
"Someone said Ronnie and I were getting too close so I'm going to show them how close we can get." I said smirking. "Don't you think that's a little stupid?" He asked. "No I don't thinks it's stupid at all. No one can say that I can't be around Ronnie." I said. "He is a little too old for you Henry." James said rudely. Since when does he care about how old a guy is? "What's your problem dude?" I asked. "My problem is that you're barely a legal adult and you're running off with a convicted felon every few minutes to kiss behind a bus." He snapped. "What I decide to do as a barely legal adult does not concern you and I wish you would mind your own damn business." I responded and then turned away. This little twat can't tell me what to do.

I decided to take a walk around the venue before I returned to work the set just in case someone else thought it would be a good idea to tell me how to live my life. I just needed to calm down so I texted Ronnie. "I think I know who said we were getting too close -H" I press send and wait for a reply. A few seconds later my phone buzzes. "Let me guess it's your friend that eats a lot -RR" holy shit how'd he know already? "Yeah how did you know that? -H" I quickly send. "He looks at you a lot -RR" he replies. I get it now and it hit me like a ton of bricks. James has got a thing for me and got so jealous he complained about Ronnie and I. Man fuck him.