Chapter 1

Ava POV.

"Cameron!" I yelled into the phone. It was summer time and I was bored to death so anything excited me.

"Ava!" He yelled in the same high pitch tone. We both laughed.

"You want to come over and play some video games?" He asked.

"Shouldn't you be calling Seth?" I asked.

"Well I thought I should spend some time with my baby boo," he said. Butterfly's swarmed in my stomach. I've always had a crush on Cameron since we were 7 years old. When ever he calls me that my stomach gets butterfly's.

"Okay, I'll be over in 5." I said hanging up the phone. I jumped off my bed to pick out some cloths I was still in my pjs. I decided on a with Obey crop top with my light blue ripped high waist shorts.

"Stop trying to be a hoochy Mama," my brother said while I was doing my hair.

"I'm not," I glared at him.

"Where are you going anyways?" He asked.

"Cameron's," I said.

"Not in that," Seth said sternly.

"Shut up Seth," I rolled my eyes putting my hair I'm a pony tail.

"Do you like him?" He asked.

"No, now I have to go." I lied. I ran to my room and got my phone. But before I left I sprayed on perfume.

"Dad! I'm going to Cameron's!" I yelled running out I the house. And next door to Cameron's house. I knocked on the door and Cameron answered.

"Lets go!" He shouted as I walked in. We went to his basement, where his man cave was. We sat on the grey couch in front of the tv.

"What are we playing?" I asked as he handed me a controller and sat down.

"Halo," he smiled.

"Game on!" I smirked as the game began. As we were playing Cameron scooted over closer to me. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder keeping his hand on the controller.

"Your arms smell!" I lied. He Looked down at me and smiled.

"Sure they do, sweetie!" He laughed.

"I beat you!" I yelled jumping up on the couch.

"I beat you ,I beat you-" I fell right into Cameron's lap. We stared at each other. He started to lean in and so did I.

"Cameron!" Cindy yelled from upstairs. I forgot to mention, Cameron has a girlfriend. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. I hated her so much.

"I should probably go," I said getting off him.

"Yeah," Cameron said looking down.

"What is she doing here?" Cindy asked glaring at me.

"Cindy, stop being rude! We were just playing video games." Cameron rolled his eyes.

"I always knew you were a boy," she said as I walked towards her.

"Thanks!" I smirked walking past her. She's the only one keeping me away from Cameron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment below how you liked this!! I don't think it's the best but hey it's just the beginning of the story!