Chapter 19

Cameron POV.

"Cameron! Cameron! Cameron! Wake up!" Ava yelled my name. I opened my eyes to see Ava standing right in front of me. My whole body was drenched in sweat. I felt my stomach and there was no bullet. Was that all a dream?

"Do you remember me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Cameron but no," she said looking down.

"It's fine," I said.

"Did you have a dream about that?" She asked. I looked up at her.

"Yeah," I said.

"Cameron I wish I could remember. It kills me to see you like this." She sad sitting on the couch next to me. I nodded my head not knowing what to say next.

"When did I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Well you and Seth were play fighting when you hit your head and passed out," she said.

"Oh," I said.

"Let me start a bath for you," she said getting up and walking to the bathroom upstairs. I slowly got off the couch. My head pounded with pain but I ignored it. I walked up the stairs and to Ava's room.

"The bath is ready for you," she said. I lost balance and fell on too of Ava.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay, but let me help you. You're still kinda loopy from hitting your head." She laughed. I got up and eloped her up. We walked to the bath room.

I sat on the counter to regain my balance. Ava came up and started to help strip my clothes off. It's funny how much were like a married couple but we're not even together. After Ava striped me she helped me into the hot bath.

"Thank you," I said as I sat down.

"No problem, now rest." She said before walking out.

Ava POV.

"Is Cameron okay?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, he's taking a bath." I said.

"Okay, his mom was worried." My dad said wiping his sweaty forehead.

"So how'd you like the party?" He asked.

"It was nice but I was bothered the whole time," I said thinking about Cameron.

"Let me guess, Cameron." He said crossing his arms.

"How'd you know?" I asked in surprise.

"After you told Cameron you didn't know him he cried on my arm. But don't tell him I said that." My dad laughed. Did he really care that much?

"I'm going to go check on Cameron," I said walking away.

"Don't have sex!" My dad yelled. I laughed as I walked up the stairs. I want to know what Cameron's dream was about.

"Hey Cameron can I come in?" I asked knocking in the bathroom door.

"Yeah!" He yelled back. I opened the door to see him out of the bath and dressed.

"Hey," I said closing the door.

"Hey," he said combing out his hair.

"Could you tell me what your dream was about?" I asked sitting on the counter in front of him.

"Why?" He asked looking at me.

"Because I want to know why you were drenched in sweat when you woke up and so disappointed." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay, I'll tell you." He said putting his hands on my thighs.

"It was the end of the party and you wanted to take a bath. We talked in the bath for awhile but you got out to go downstairs. While you were walking down stairs you fell and hit your head. After a few minutes of being passed out you opened your eyes and remembered me. My heart skipped a beat. We went out for ice cream and after we decided to take a nice walk. As we were walking a guy came out of no where and wanted me to give up you. Instead I told you to run and got shot in the stomach. Then I heard you calling and that's when I woke up." He said. There were tears in my eyes. He wants me to remember but I just can't.

"The gun shots didn't hurt as much as you not knowing our past," he added.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! I can't remember you and I know! I'm trying my best! It's not my fault that I wanted to die!" I yelled walking out if the bathroom. I'm so tried of hurting him. I wish that I could remember but I can't.

"Ava wait!" Cameron pleaded as I walked out.

"Why? So you can tell me that I'm worthless to you because I dot remember?" I asked.

"No, I'm sorry. I know it's not your fault but I can't help but feel hurt." He said.

"And you don't think I'm hurt? Every single second I get reminded that I don't remember who you are. I see you sad all the time and you don't think that hurts me? Well you thought wrong because it does!" I yelled walking out the room.

"Ava!" Cameron said running towards me. He took my wrist and turned me around. Before I could say anything he planted his lips onto mine. Sparks went through out my body. In my head I could see two little kids sitting on a tree branch kissing for the first time. Is this a memory?